Sign in to follow this  
buddy

54" SP ROLAND 540V 4 color Printer BABY! I call her Penny :-)

I LOVE HER!!!!!  She is the greatest machine I have ever owned!  Penny prints beautiful rich stunning colors that come alive if printed on the right material.  So far to date, I have printed on White Static cling material (2'x6' and held it's color with no ink streaks), Oracal 3651 Gloss material that you can crumble and it goes back to its origianl shape once you apply it to your surface (very comformable), Perforated material 50/50 that Max from USCUTTER just showed me how to apply to a back window of a Dodge Caravan (he is awsome...) I used my BiG Squeege Tool to apply the Lamination to it...worked great!, Canvas for my portraits of my kids....LOVE the details...and banner material. Next I am purchasing some of the Fat Head Material, Oracal 3268 Movable Wall Graphics for a customer I have who is building a Gold's Gym here in town.

I have a MH871 Cutter which I bought at USCUTTER 2 years ago...Never once have I had any problems with it...even now it turns on and purrs like a kitten....well, maybe not pur, more like grumble cause one things for sure, when it cuts....its loud!

Today I have a new love.....my ROLAND! I call her Penny cause she is shiny like a Penny and she is going to make me a Pretty Penny!  I purchase all of my material at USCUTTER...always have, always will. A while ago I used to come on this blog and read posts of people who werent too happy with USCUTTER, but I am here to tell you that they really care about their customers and whether or not they are satisfied.  THey are growing for a reason....and they are growing....but because they stand behind their products!

I will soon post some pictures on here to show you what Penny can do!

Tootles for now

Dazzel Me  :thumbsup:

Congratulations,  Very niceeeee, that is one fancy expensive machine if purchased new... VERY NICE.... enjoy....

Thanks Bizzy...not new, a year or two old, but BRAND NEW TO ME  :)

Bay...I have three small kids, a golden Retriever, a man cakes to cater to and a house that requires LOT'S of attention....this IS my break away from LIFE!!!!  LOL ;D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyone know how to print a Double sided Banner?

Tootles  :)

Thanks Bizzy...not new, a year or two old, but BRAND NEW TO ME  :)

Bay...I have three small kids, a golden Retriever, a man cakes to cater to and a house that requires LOT'S of attention....this IS my break away from LIFE!!!!  LOL :D:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Anyone know how to print a Double sided Banner?

Tootles  ;D

Ok, maybe a glutten for punishment then??  :)

Sad isn't it!!!!  :thumbsup:

Dunno, always someone has it worse than you - right now, my life is coming to mind!  :thumbsup:

ROTFLMBO Bay  :thumbsup:

If you have a roof over your head, food in your frig., and clean water...oh, and a cutter or printer, I'd say you  :thumbsup: are GOLDEN!

ROTFLMBO Bay  :thumbsup:

If you have a roof over your head, food in your frig., and clean water...oh, and a cutter or printer, I'd say you  :thumbsup: are GOLDEN!

The roof leaks, the toner for the printers cost well over $300 each, the food in the fridge talks to me, yep, i'm golden alright!

Well maybe not so golden, looks like it's time to replace the water bottle again! :)

Hey Dazzle ,

Glad to see you here . I wondered what you have been up to .

Bay  :o;):D

Your killin' me over here  :D

One things for sure Bay....and you can't go wrong here...You have a sense of humor!  :lol:

Rodger-Dodger.....I have been away for too long!  I miss you guys!  What ever happend to Jenny?  I don't see her on here anymore!  Good to hear from you, are you keeping everyone in line here on this blog?

I just made my first double sided banner on Penny and it turned out AWSOME on my first try, with one hiccup though.  When you have to "Get Media Width" on the Roland I did that but for some reason it wasn't the same as the first side and it came up about 2 inchs short. So one side is a full 32" x 42" and the other side is 32" x 40".  I grommeted it anyway and will present it to my customer whom I know very well and see if he wants it like that or if he wants me to reprint it.  I was going to take off the $65.00 set up charge...you think he'll go for it?  I will post a pic today.  Give me an hour

DAZZEL

Your killin' me over here

Sorry, i'll behave  :'(

Dont want to be responsible for any deaths in the 4ums!!!

And thinkin someone needs to be keepin rodger in line - at least keep him from picking on me all the time!  :lol:

Bay.....your gonna get in trouble...Roger don't play those games....he is a serious WABBIT!  :lol:

Bay.....your gonna get in trouble...Roger don't play those games....he is a serious WABBIT!   :lol:

no worries, no one that eats burnt meat scares me...  :o