Sign in to follow this  
remus

I have a problem, i think

Hi...Long story made short, I have a copam 2500, it is about 3 years old i guess. I went to cut this design ( it's attached) & it cut everything perfect other then the outline of Texas ( i have used this outline numerous times before) so i figured it might have been corrupted, so i made another eps of the outline of Texas. Then sent the whole job to the plotter & this time it cut out the outline perfect, but then skipped other parts of the design that it cut perfect before.

I think my plotter is losing steps, so can someone please try & cut this out, so i can see if it's my plotter....Also the plotter has been making noise for awhile now. 

Thanks for anyone who attempts this, i appreciate it.

texas-911-sign.eps

texas-911-sign.eps

My file has been downloaded 5 times & no one has reported back if they can cut it or not....Come on now help a brother out, i have a ton of work that i need to get done & need to know if i need to be shopping for a new plotter.....

I didn't cut it, but the file looked fine to me. Maybe someone else looked and can confirm. GL

Not to me look at it in wire frame there is a couple of blank layers on top and the letters are messed up needs clean up???

Thanks for the input, I will look at the file in wireframe & check it out, but the letters cut perfect....the problem has been either the outline not cutting & everything else cuts fine, or the outline cuts fine & the pistol & bullet holes miss sections when cutting....

I looked at it in wireframe & i see nothing that would keep it from cutting, maybe i am overlooking something....I need to figure this out this soon, to see if i need to buy another plotter for next week....

Will plotters drop info or lose some steps in cutting? & if so whats the cause?

I looked at it in wireframe & i see nothing that would keep it from cutting, maybe i am overlooking something....I need to figure this out this soon, to see if i need to buy another plotter for next week....

Will plotters drop info or lose some steps in cutting? & if so whats the cause?

I still see it messed up in wire frame?? Maybe I am looking at something wrong and I just tried to cut it and it will not cut???

mr300 - thanks i will see if that one cuts here in a little while & i will let you know the outcome.

mr300 - thanks i will see if that one cuts here in a little while & i will let you know the outcome.

NP I just fixed a small node edit so you might want to download this last one I will try and cut it also