casperkyle

What would you charge for this?

A friend wants this on 18x24 coroplast What would you charge for two sided and for one sided? I will be making it from cut vinyl "651" the pig is 5 colors total. Thanks for any and all input..

post-8305-12986557475895_thumb.jpg

post-8305-12986557485404_thumb.jpg

There are a lot of people on here who would print it, and I would suggest the same thing to keep your costs and labor down.

However, if cut out of vinyl- i come up with about $46 JUST FOR THE VINYL on one side. So.... probably $55.00 total one sided, maybe $90 for a 2-sided.

I get $18 1 sided, $28 double sided and i print mine of course. Vinyl on the other hand, would be more since you have to get each color and layer them.

I agree, for that many colors on an 18X25 subbing this out would be very much worth while. I could suggest about 10 printers I use for the printed stuff when working with lots of colors I don't want to deal with but those came from this forum so there's no shortage.

I used to use a local guy that was pretty reasonable however the economy and cost to support his machine eventually forced him out of business and re-enforced my decision not to get a printer of my own... funny, I sold my boat for the same reason!?!?!

RG

get it printed on vinyl, then apply it to the coroplast. It'd be MUCH cheaper, so you can make an actual profit on it.

Heck, I could print it for you at $20 per print ($40 for 2 prints to make it double sided).

If you need any printing done, let me know. You can email me at mwdesigncreate@yahoo.com