devildog

SignCut Software Question

I am a little confused by SignCut's website (www.signcut.net vs. www.signcutpro.com) and wanted to know if SignCut Productivity Pro is the same as SignCut Pro. I also see people mention SignCut X2 and I assume that is an entry level version of the software, am I correct on that?

I have SignCut Productivity Pro installed with a one year license and love it but if there is an even more robust version available I would like to look into it.

www.signcut.net is the prelaunch web site for signcut 2 coming out this fall/winterr

I had a license that expired and bought the lifetime one with a dongle.  However the trial has expired they said they renuewed it but it doesn't work.  I had gotten an email that said I would have it in 1 to 6 working days and that was 15 days ago.  I think I wasted $300 so beware.  I liked it when it worked.  Also the support is VERY SLOW and they haven't directly answered my questions yet.  HHHMMMM 

I had a license that expired and bought the lifetime one with a dongle.  However the trial has expired they said they renuewed it but it doesn't work.  I had gotten an email that said I would have it in 1 to 6 working days and that was 15 days ago.  I think I wasted $300 so beware.  I liked it when it worked.  Also the support is VERY SLOW and they haven't directly answered my questions yet.  HHHMMMM  

The pro stands for productivity.

ALSO I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT IGNORED NOR DID YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY.  I am also a dongle owner and have emailed them in the past several times.  my question has slipped by them in the past also don't know why maybe something I did usually like it went into my junk folder.  Go to the website and log in and do an email to them again no need to let it go 15days and get mad.  I can assure you they will help you be patient with them they get a lot of emails sometimes.  Be sure to give them your old license number and the new ones also like your user name password new lic. number and dongle activation code.  They will be sure it is working and get you going for sure!  The reason they are there is to help you.

I had a license that expired and bought the lifetime one with a dongle.  However the trial has expired they said they renuewed it but it doesn't work.  I had gotten an email that said I would have it in 1 to 6 working days and that was 15 days ago.  I think I wasted $300 so beware.  I liked it when it worked.  Also the support is VERY SLOW and they haven't directly answered my questions yet.  HHHMMMM 

Made the dongle transition about a year ago without issue on a system using XP. Perhaps the difference is my X2 subscription while near expiration, had not. Was content with X2, but due to the tenacity of Kimon (from whom I also purchased the dongle) finally went to Pro. If I remember correctly after uninstalling X2 there were still SignCut folders remaining in program files which were then manually deleted by me. Perhaps this had no influence on the ease of transition, however I wasn't willing to chance it, haven't looked back with regret yet.

Just an up date it has been a month now since I downloaded the trial.  I have been emailing and did an uninstall and reinstall with a copy and paste of the license # from the email to be sure to have gotten it right.  Well still no signcut, still no software or dongle but has only been 23 days since I ordered it on their 1 to 6 business days.  I am just so frustrated I need to cut and am having to pay to get things done.   

Email another support ticket to them with out anger it helps  :lol:  Also download another trial version just using a different email address (you can do this) and keep downloading trial versions until you hear from them at signcut.  I never have problems not sure why you are.  Everything second day just politly tell them again you need their help surely they will answer you.  You can also catch them online sometimes during the day to get live support have you done that?  Do they have your updated email that is on your account because that is where they will send response too.  Is it going into your spam folder?