rock jeep

Girl Duckhead (has small bow on head)

I have tried the search box for this and have looked all over the internet. I found a link where I could get one, but it won't work. Does anyone know what I'm trying to find? Does anyone have it? It just the regular, I guess most common, duckhead. But, it has this little bow on top that looks sort of like just 2 little triangles. A customer showed me a pic of it and asked me for it a month ago and I still can't find it! Please Help! Thanks!

that's the Ducks Unlimited Head above my post. they are a non-profit organization that i am heavily involved with. i have never seen that duck head in any other way than the one posted above.

I did a graphics search for a female duck head and can not find any with bows other then Daisy Duck. The one you saw may have been a one off design.

See that's what I was thinking it was......someone simply put a bow on the DU head. Maybe the OP can give us a better idea of what he was referring to.

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been back on. I didn't have access for a few days. Yes it is the DU head with a bow. It does look pretty much like the one that Rodh2 shows. It was only slightly different. I guess it was just something someone added on their own. I appreciate all the help. I'll try this and see if this is okay for my customer. I don't see why it wouldn't be. :huh: You've all  been very helpful! Thanks!