Sign in to follow this  
devildog

Order Placed

Well I was going to spend more and get the Copam but instead decided to save some cash and buy a Laserpoint 24" model w/stand. I did not want to jump into anything too costly since I have never done this before. If things go well and I am able to have fun with it then I may try selling stuff I make. If I can make enough then I will jump up to a higher end model and use this one as a backup.

I am really excited about finally taking a step towards cutting vinyl. I can't wait to make my first cut and see the final result. I am the founder of a hunting and shooting forum and my members have been begging me for stickers for a long time. I hope to make bumper stickers and window decals and then sell them. They also want hats and t-shirts so if all goes well I may try those out as well.

Anyone know how long shipping usually takes on these? I am in Florida so I am sure it will take a week or two to travel to me.

Shipping only takes 3-5 days tops.. Pretty Fast!

If you need Mossy Oak and Realtree vinyl we are partnered with 1 of 6 wholesale distributors in the country for the vinyl.

WOW.......you just opened my mind to several ideas! I never even thought about using camo vinyl for them and can just imagine how the guys would go nuts for those.

How can I order some of that?

Received my Laserpoint tonight via FedEx but had to take my kids to football practice so I have yet to open the box. I think I will wait until tomorrow and do an unboxing video. It's like the night before Christmas!  :thumbsup:

I have been playing with my Laserpoint cutter and I am having some fun! I do not have any vinyl yet so I have been using the pen plotter and paper to run some tests. So far I am happy with my results so I placed another order with USCutter for some supplies. I ordered two rolls of GreenStar vinyl in white and black, didn't want to get ORACAL until I am confident in my cuts. Also ordered a roll of GreenStar Application tape and a PolyPro Cutting Mat.

I purchased the small mat so I have something for flea markets and shows, small enough to use on a table. I plan to order a larger one, say 5'x8' down the road to use in my garage. I want to build a table I can use to weed larger or multiple items at once. I just have to clean and organize the garage now.

I am having as much fun ordering from USCutter as I am playing with the Laserpoint!