mforsman

Ahoy from a Brooklyn basement!

Hey All,

I'm Mark, my cutter is being delivered tomorrow and I feel confident after reading through so many topics on this forum. I can't wait to get to cutting and sharing what I'm up to. I screen print posters for shows, still in school for Graphic Design/Advertising. I plan on using my cutter (24" Laserpoint) for personal projects and cutting decals for friends as a way to buy more vinyl!

Thanks for all of the support,

MDF

Hi Mark , when I read the title I pictured somebody in a rowboat in a flooded basement . Do you do stuff on the water , matey ?

Although this basement has been known to flood, I have my laserpoint up on it's stand so she should be fine!

Everything set up and thanks to the mac tutorials on this forums I was running in under 10 minutes.

The stand? That took about 30 minutes to figure out, unscrew, and put together the right way.

I understand the stand part  :thumbsup: . I look forward to conversing

Hi Mark, from the dining room of my home!!  :thumbsup: Interesting to see where we all work from.

Lacey

Ahoy from staten island basement. good luck . the forum's are great. awesome people here. i started in april with a sunie 15x15 heat press a copam cp2500 24" cutter, sbe, inkscape and never looked back. i have made my money back on all and love it. this is due to all the help from everyone on this forum. all i can say is read,read,read. i still have a long way to go but love it.

I agree, this forum is great. I've had a great time cutting so far and the orders are starting to come in from friends of friends so I have a good feeling about my investment. Now I just need to order a boatload of vinyl  :huh: