doing a job for a friend, what would you charge for an 18"x36" window decal, one color, some small weeding. thanks for any help...

Still have to pay for design time and materials. It's for their business. What would that cost normally

I'd be about $40.00

Friend or not, sorry but this is a business not a charity  :thumbsup:

Besides, they are writing it off, more you write off, less taxes they pay ;D

thats great. thanks...... nothing in life is free anymore. soon we will be paying for the air we breath.......lol

thats great. thanks...... nothing in life is free anymore. soon we will be paying for the air we breath.......lol

Dude, What you mean soon? Some guy has been taking money out of my bank account every month for Air Charges for like a year.. He called me.. Sucks because I had to spend $4000 last week to send this guy a check so he can send me his deed to his house when he does, some nice guy who emailed me from craigslist.... :thumbsup:

;D

That's a lot of vinyl to give away for free. I think I would do something small for free, at the most a 12"x12" graphic, but I would have to charge at least for my vinyl and labor for something that large. I am willing to give away something for free if I know it will generate profitable work. If my friend owned a business with 4-5 vehicles needing decals I may do one for cost to try and generate sales on the others at full price or maybe a small discount.

Theres nothing wrong with charging a friend. I agree it depends how close of a friend they are. Someone real close to me I would be $5 or free if its just something for his personal use, not something for his business. If you start free its always hard to charge later so charge something atleast.