Sign in to follow this  
Rezmoto

DIY Application Tape Dispenser & Roll Holder

Im looking to DIY a Application Tape Dispenser. I have seen posts about a DIY thread for these things, but I cant find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction, or post some pictures of some DIY options so I can get an idea of what to build?

Also, any DIY's for a holder of some sort for spare 24" vinyl rolls?

Thanks!

check this out,

Hi Greg...

Can I answer any questions about our ATWizard?  If you look at our website (rcweldfab), there is a video of how it works.  If you'd like to place an order, we take PayPal or Visa/MC/Discover over the phone.  I can have one ready to go in the morning.

Thanks

-------------------------------------------

Ross Carlisle

RC Enterprises

http://rcweldfab.com/atwizard.html

We actually found a wooden paper towel holder at wal-mart that is meant to attach to your wall and we mounted it on the side of our work bench. works great if you use app tape that is smaller than a paper towel roll.

I have used this for a while now and works great on large stuff.  I got mine from US cutter on ebay.  I just waited until I got it for  a low  price but all of the ones shown will work....

http://www.uscutter.com/APPRoller-Tape-Application-Roller_p_79.html

x2...but you have to remember to clamp the thing to your bench or screw it down if you don't want to chase your tape down the hall... lol. 

Seriously.. well worth the investment, this and a big squeegie are MUST HAVES for a professional shop. Nothing against DIY, just sometimes biting the bullet and spending the $$ pays off.