Sign in to follow this  
ewen.jamie

4 color banner. First ever. Just curious.

I did this banner for a friend.  Only charged them cost of materials.  Just curious what I "could" have gotten for something like this?  I'm over here in WA state, where I rarely see many vinyl banners...usually all printed so I'm guess that it the cheaper route in this area. 

post-2233-12986557058353_thumb.jpg

post-2233-12986557073147_thumb.jpg

Probably around $5 per square foot so. We got about $200 for a two color. We've done a few they're good money makers.

You did a great job by the way.

Thanks for the reply...I appriciate it a lot. I figured I could have made some pretty decent $$$.  Oh well, that was my last hand-out.  I'm done with having people want to use me because I'm cheap and good.  I just want to be used because I'm good with fair prices.

How much did you get originally?

You can place ad's in Craigslist and make a killing if you have fair pricing.

One think I noticed about people/companies is that they want the pricing now, but don't necessarily need the work right now. They want it in their time frame.

Sometimes I tell them the pricing is good for 30 days.

Looks good. I would print it and be at $6.50 PSF for a full coverage banner like that. Usual banners i retail at $6.00 with minimal coverage. If you can't print in house, message me to get a wholesale pricing on them.

Vinyl banners in single die-cut vinyl i haven't really done much of, When i print them it's alot easier and is when i really started to push banners. Locally vinyl cut banners are $5 PSF 1 color, and increase from there when you get more colors involved.