Sign in to follow this  
casperkyle

Copyrighted material?

Why is it everyone wants to buy copyrighted material we try to stay clear of it and do mainly custom stuff. But it seems like most of the time people just want to buy logos and such. I went to a flea market today and a guy was set up there all he sold was 1000's of logos and copyrighted material. That is the type of stuff we set up at is flea markets and events and all our competition make logos and have people lined up down the streets wanting them? It really makes it hard not to make them.......

The right thing to do is rarely the easy thing to do.

:thumbsup:

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. I just keep reminding myself that I cant afford to pay a $6000 fine.

you can when you make over 10 grand at the flea market selling it lol

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you. I just keep reminding myself that I cant afford to pay a $6000 fine.

you can when you make over 10 grand at the flea market selling it lol

That would only cover 1 copyrighted decal.

Luckly we sell boot legged dvds to take up the slack for not selling copyrighted stickers.  :thumbsup: j/k

I know where you are coming from. You do a search online for 'insert name here' decal in google and the first page is almost inevitably filled with online decal stores. It's not until later pages that you find the "authorized" dealer for said decal.

How is it that these companies are so hardcore on copyright infringement, yet there are thousands in plain sight? I could understand if it was Rick up the road doing it out of his house, but it's not.