Sign in to follow this  
vinyl7381

I Need Help Sticking The Vinyl HELP!

Use at least 651 or preferably better Oracal for starters.. Apply to a well cleaned window, Use alcohol and dry well, Use paper app tape, not plastic,  and Squeegie the livin daylights out of it. After you apply it and are satisfied it lays flat, soak the app tape with app fluid until it starts to wrinkle and the adhesive is softened some, then pull the tape. Pull the tape back over itself, not up and away from the vinyl or it will start to pull the vinyl too.  Sometimes it helps to wait half an hour or better for the adhesive in the vinyl to really stick to the window before you pull the app tape. Check out some of the posts here for homemade app fluids, and chek out youtube videos by Roger at Rapidtak for applying to glass and kold weather.. (Oops my 'puter lost its letter seee... ))

Thanks!!

But a little problem, I don't know anything about the app liquid.Where can i get it???How do i use it???Can I make it at home??

Thanks sooo much!!!!!! ;D ;D :thumbsup::D

Check out this post for a link to a good video.. http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,4245.0.html

If you can apply to glass dry it will stick better, I would still wet down the app tape after applying and letting it sit for a while, so it doeswn;t pull off the newly applied decal.

As far as homemade application  fluid... go to forum search and type in homemade application fluid and you will find a lot of info on different formulations.