Sign in to follow this  
Rachaelrt0123

My blade is not cutting consistently...

have a Creation PCut 630. I cut a job and my blade cut too deep. I took my blade holder out and replaced my blade with a brand new one. Then I compared how much blade was out to how a credit card. My blade was sticking out half of the side of a credit card. I put my bladeholder back in it's spot and cut something little. I cut good, so I proceeded to cut a big job. When I weeded that, I found that is was not cut conistently. What I mean by this is that in some spots it cut too deep and in some spots it did not cut enough. I have not used the plotter since. Can anyone tell me why this happened?  .

[move]Please Help[/move]

[glow=red,2,300]Thank you in advance![/glow]

[shadow=red,left]Rachael[/shadow]

what do your test cuts look like?  is it cut good?  the triangle test cut... then try giving it some more force...  Make sure the carriage head is firmly in the track, (The white wheels).   make sure your cutting strip is down all the way across the machine.

Thank you for your advice.I tried cutting a job and it was too deep. We re-compared my blade with a credit card and found that there was too much blade sticking out. We adjusted it and put it back into it's place. We got a job and it gradually cut deeper as the carriage moved to the left. So we believe the track for the carriage is not level. The carriage is on track with it's tracks but the tracks are not level. Thank you again, I appreciate it!