Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

HATS OFF !!!

Guest Terry

I must say this is by FAR the best forum I have EVER seen in any type. GREAT bunch of people that show NO competition between others, and you can upload great file size most others at any type of forum you can't get a good size file.

You people are are great bunch! thanks to the moderators also.

Terry

I totally agree!!!! I've been on other forums where someone asks for help coming up with a design and they go off on them , accusing them of trying to steal designs. Needless to say I don't go there anymore now that I have found my new home!!

This is not a forum...it is a FAMILY. And Ken is the best!

I've met some great people on here and made some friends.

And THIS is why US cutter is beating the CRAP out of the competition ,and I think will soon be (if not already) the number 1 cutter dealer on the internet.

Agreed, this is an outstanding forum.  Lots of people freely helping and newbies are actually learning something and starting to help as well which means there is must be really good interaction in the group.  I've seen the bashing going on in other forums and that hasn't been happening here.  I don't think we would tolerate it if it ever got started. 

This is my first experience with a vinyl cutter so I don't have a clue if an expensive cutter really cuts any better or or not.  Mine does everything that I have asked it to do.  Now, if we could just get a good cheap price on a print -n- cut machine.  I would love to be able to print and contour cut full color decals without breaking into a bank to finance it.  US Cutters made it possible because I wouldn't have spent the money on an expensive plotter just to play with.

Nice post Terry, this is usually something that is just taken for granted and doesn't get said.

I have to agree whole heartly...I was here in the very begining...and It was additcting ...have to go check the unread threads every day ....Well now with work slowed down ..my adiction is starting up again ........  :thanks:

Miss the old regulars however ..in Billy Hughes ....and I see Tater is here once in a while ....  Banner John I can remember when you first joined alot has changed and you are a very valuable member of this forum (glue if you will) ....and like you said it is a little family .... I have meet some really cool cats on here ..and hope to get to know some of the other regulars as well now !!!

This is a great forum and and a great bunch of members .....

What I have to say about this forums members is this  :you rock:

Marcus and Ken  :well done:

:lol: DOWN

I couldn't agree more....I have to check the forum DAILY, well probably a few times a day  :lol:  But being new to vinyl and cutters, in the past few weeks I've learned more here than ANYWHERE.  I really believe if it wasn't for all of you....we still wouldn't of made some neat vinyl projects (which I need to post yet)

I love visiting here and I agree....it's like a close knit family!!

:thanks:

Jenny

The point about other sign forums, i endorse that as well.

A long while ago I joined another forum to help SignBlazer users and all i got was grief.

I could not believe how badly i was treated by so called members.

Then i found out it was actually supported and run by another sign software company.

If they wanted to own a forum why not come out and say it?

The so called members giving me grief were staff of this sign software company.

How did i find out?

Well one of them was sacked and he rang me up to tell me that all the grief was deliberate.

He apologized and said he was sorry and only acting on his bosses orders.

How trite and trivial!

This Forum is open and honest and i feel privileged to be able to share my knowledge.

Jerry from SignBlazer.

I agree with all of you this is the best forum period.  :well done:  :you rock:

This is the first place I come to when I get on the Internet and the last at night.

You have all helped me with my choice for a cutter and helped me out all the way getting things going with it. For that I thank you .

This is my first cutter and I could not be happier .

Kevin

Jerry,

One of the reasons this forum is so valuable and appreciated is your contributions. To have a software developer, supporting US Cutter, take an active interest in the needs of the end-users is gratifying and above the call of duty. I know what you mean about being flamed on other forums. I hope it never happens here. Keep up the good work! To you and all your compatriots down under, happy new year.

Larry

Very true!

in other forums, people help a bit, but here, everybody is willing to help for real. In other forums, not only on cutter forums, people arent as friendly as her (@ least thats what I think).

I really enjoy this place and appreciate the members.

Thank you all!

Joe

Hello Larry,

Thank you for the compliment.

It is a pleasure to be able to share my knowledge.

You know i had someone ring me and say to me why are you giving away all the secrets?

I won't tell you my reply.

But i have pis**** off yet another person.

So what. (oh, i am pretty good at pis**** off some)

Knowledge in my opinion is to be shared and if what i write here can help others then that is all the thanks i need.

It is quite useless just stuck in my head.

I have a bit of time over the Xmas break to answer more than i usually have time to do during the normal work times.

Happy New Year to ALL

Jerry from SignBlazer

This forum is just the best!!

i havent been posting alot, because i have yet to get my cutter. but the posts i have made have been very positive and informative, and i really appreciate that. i will probably bore you to tears with all the questions when i get my cutter. i look forward to sharing my projects with you all. thanks for a place to come to where everyone gets along.

David

I do whatever I can to assist, and this community is growing at a considerable rate. It is a pleasure to be among some of the best personalities in the industry, y'all should be commended as well.

:you rock: