Sign in to follow this  
HEBERT2007

Completely Confused!!!

Good morning Everyone!  I am new to the forum, new to SignBlazer, new to the whole experience of vinyl cutting!  I had a small machine (Silhouette) and everything was so simple and self explainable.  I used that machine for about 2 weeks before deciding that I wanted to do bigger and better things so I upgraded to a 24" machine.  My problem is that when I try to put more than one design or text on the same page it will not cut everything the same.  All of the text will cut, then I have to print again for all of the images.  Is there a way to cut text and images at the same time?  Also, is there a way to put several things on a page for it all to cut so that I can save some vinyl!  I am new so I am sure there is a simple fix for this.  Thanks in advance!

~Heather

I am going to guess the images are different color than the text - just click send all colors and it should send everything at once.  make sure nothing is highlighted when you send it to cut or only that will be cut also

I am going to guess the images are different color than the text - just click send all colors and it should send everything at once.  make sure nothing is highlighted when you send it to cut or only that will be cut also

What he said.

You can also hold the 'CTRL' Key and click on each color, each color you select will be cut. It will cut all of the selected colors, If there is a red line through the color then that shows it will not be cut.

If you have more than one item on the design screen that you want to send to the cutter, highlight

the first item then while holding down 'shift' key click on the other items you want to cut at the same time, to

save vinyl move them close together before highlighting them else you will waste material. If you move the items together

prior to cutting you can also pull a box around everything you want to cut by going to the top l/h corner of the group of

items & hold the l/h mouse button while pulling the box down to the bottom r/h thus pulling a box over all you want to cut

this will put a scaleable box around all the items. I think they do have to be the same colour for this to cut all at the same time.

Hope this helps

Geoff