Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

john deere

Yes, I indeed know what a power puke is.  (Where is that throw up smiley when we need it)

Not an enjoyable end to an enjoyable journey.

Guest Terry

This started out as a simple John Deere logo, look where it ended. Oh thanks Banner for making me feel better, think I'll go to gogetemgraphix and puke on her steps.  :lol:  :you rock:

This started out as a simple John Deere logo, look where it ended. Oh thanks Banner for making me feel better, think I'll go to gogetemgraphix and puke on her steps.  :lol:  :you rock:

Better than puking on her SHOES,which I have done (and in fact,can make myself do on command)

hey,its Sunday. We can get crazy and have fun because we don't have to work today.

well, if your aim is good,you can puke on the other person's shoes without getting it on your own.

Guest Terry

Does she have any idea what has happed here? LMAO :why: Well anyways cheers to us - who needs er.  :lol:

Guest Terry

Ya, me to. Ken is probably pulling his hair out, we turned a post into an instant message program. I quit before we get thrown out.

Ken is probably out on the river or lake casting his line so he can overnight me some Fish on ice.

Guest Terry

Yaa, well I gotta feeling we are going to be his BAIT when he gets back. Ok really thats it I'm gone.

:lol: :jumping:  i leave for awhile and look what happens...very good guys...although i don't know how to take coming to puke on my shoes  ;D

you know you don't have to drink too much to have a power puke... :why:.... acid reflux without any meds will do it too.  ;D:lol: i've turned into an old fart, don't really drink anymore, all it takes is 2 for me  :lol: but the acid reflux don't like very many things and booze is one of them.  :well done:

have a good new years guys and thanks for your help and your fun. ;D

lue anne

You guys are too crazy!!! .....Guess that's why I like it here...

"If we weren't all crazy we'd all go insane"..Jimmy Buffett

the only problem is for some of us it's the body that goes first, then the mind and then we are really in trouble..... can't wander around aimlessly  :lol:;D but then again i think i might do that on occassion already  :notsure:  ;D

lue anne

So, Lue Anne,  Did that John Deere logo work out or have you had a chance to weed through all the other garbage to find it yet.

Yes, watch your shoes.  Terry hasn't been on in several hours and may be headed your way.  :lol: