Sign in to follow this  
gogetemgraphix

john deere

i thought i saw this somewhere on here but i can't find it. i am looking for the john deere (not sure on spelling)  :lol: sticker.....not the tractor but the words. would anyone happen to have this it would be greatly appreciated!

thanks

lue anne

Guest Terry

The spelling is correct, I have lots, send in a minute.

Guest Terry

He could want the one that has black text on a yellow stripe, or yellow text with a black outline? you need to see what it looks like. If its the outline text you need to have a outline stroke put around it in Illustrator.

DGREENH HELP!!!!

Guest Terry

I want to mention something so I don't make others mad at me or left out. I only say DGREENH because he is always been willing to help me out, I know theres others on here who know FAR more than the both of us. But he's always on when I am.

Terry

I SECOND THAT TERRY....IT'S JUST HE ALWAYS SEEMS TO GET THERE FIRST  LOL  I TEST IT AND IT SEEMS TO HAVE AN EXTRA LINE IN IT.

THANKS

LUE ANNE

Guest Terry

Was that the second one I sent or the curved one? Keep in mind if you still have his original decal you can scan it and save as jpeg then vectorize it, I do it all the time with coloring books, album covers, EVERYTHING etc...

Guest Terry

Don't get in a hurry someone on here will add the outline on it for you. On the arched John Deere.

Guest Terry

Oh, one more thing... If you use yellow vinyl and send all colors at once you can weed so you get an inside outline of his tractor color.

Guest Terry

The yellow arched one needs a black outline behind it

This image needs a black outline of what?  The letters are already outlined... I'm confused  :crash:

post-767-1298651443204_thumb.jpg

post-767-12986514450762_thumb.jpg

Guest Terry

Hey, never thought of that - maybe just vectorize the jpeg you made??? I'm so confused. I need more beer.  :woohoo:

Guest Terry

Thats it, shes going to come back on and think all of us are drunk. zircon defroych  :lol: :you rock:

To be honest, I didn't see anything wrong with your eps file.  I went ahead and deleted the black and contoured the yellow, welded and trimmed a few things... just because I could.  :lol:

Guest Terry

holy crap your right, I didn't see that. It's because I talk to myself alot. :lol:

When I was at college,my room mate talked me into drinking some beer with him while wathing a football game. I was 18 and had never had beer.

Let me set the stage...very big dorm...entire block long. Our room was the last room on one end. The bathroom was in the center of the building.

As the game progressed,we could pee in the sink in our room, so that was no problem...but by the half-time.. I was feeling the effects and KNEW  what was gonna happen. So I headed for the restroom. What started out as a walk bacame a FAST walk,then a run...by the time I hit the door,there was no holding it back. Do any of you know what a 'power puke' is? Think...all over the walls of the bathroom.

That was my first and LAST attempt at beer drinking. After that it was whiskey (Jack Daniels,being from Tenn) for me. It takes much less to achieve the desired effect and if you know when to quit, and don't get the munchies....you usually have plenty of time to make it to the porcelain throne.