Sign in to follow this  
Chrisjays

Artcut and EPS file grrr

I am a bit frustrated. How come when I try to open my EPS file, it opens up with scribbles in the middle? I know the image is fine, it works on my friends signgo. I have tried it in every eps version with no luck. please help!

post the image,   at the left  of the reply box is Additional options.  you can post it there.  ;D

any chance you can just dump the Artcut and use another program?  Signblazer is FREE  and can be downloaded right here on the forum.  Alot of people have trouble with Artcut. 

I just imported it into Flexistarter.  looks fine,  Strange looking Poppy  lol  a circle with leaves and a stalk,  what vinyl cutter are you using?

sorry, had to look that one up...  never heard of it..  you could try different drivers in Signblazer,  Roland PNC1000 is a generic driver that is used in alot of vinyl cutters.  Or try one of the Uscutter drivers like the REFINE MH series.  and see if that gets you anywhere.  Don't you have support for Artcut?  Or the cutter? 

there is no support at all. I was happy to finally find this group that had something on it about artcut.

I will try that with the signblazer. thanks

I found you some info here.... The Driver is the same as a King Rabbit vinyl cutter, driver is on this website.  I would suggest getting Flexistarter or something else. Flexistarter is cheaper on EBAY.  Rather than Artcut..   Unless you can get the cutter going with Signblazer.    Inkscape.org is a free design software that can be use with Flexistarter.   Goodluck.  

http://www.mbkpinternational.com/artcut_sd1360_cutting_plotter.htm