Sign in to follow this  
SandyM114

any embroiderers out there?

I'm looking for a digitized design of the FritoLay logo. Does anyone have it possibly for embroidery? I can have it digitized, but was hoping someone already had it. I have their permission to stitch it, just don't have the design.Sandy

I just had our logo digitized for $14 online.  I think they are in China.  The service was great.  Their website is http://www.a100-digitizing.com.  You'd be VERY lucky to find someone with the Frito-Lay logo already digitized.  Brandsoftheworld logos are in EPS vector format.  It's not just clip art.

Well, yes, I know it's not just clip art, but it's definitely not digitized which is what I need. I paid someone to digitize it, just haven't stitched it out. Thanks for the website for digitizing...I'll check that out.Sandy

The best bet is to just have it digitized then Sew it out. We use www.digitizingFactory.com they're very good, and inexpensive. Maybe you can find somone in the US to do it for the same cost.

What format do you need it in?  What kind of machine are you using?  Also how big do you need the design?

Geo

George , I just now saw your post. I had the design digitized and stitched it on the shirts today.m I have a Melco machine and it was a left chest design.Sandy

No problem.  I do embroidery and digitize my own stuff.  Did the place that digitize it ask you if you had permission to use it?  Just wondering.  IF you have anything you need done let me know.  you can see some of work on my website.  Whats the file format that a melco machine uses?  We have a brother and it uses .dst or .pes.

Thanks,

Geo

www.stitchprintandstick.com

The company didn't ask if I had permission, but Frito Lay did give it to me to stitch their employees shirts. My Melco uses exp but can also read dst. Sandy

I was just wondering about the copyright.  Its nice when they give you permission.  I don't do any work unless I have written proof that they gave the ok.

Geo