Sign in to follow this  
john!

Buyer Beware: jeremySI

Profile: http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4775

Hey guys, Just wanted to give everyone a heads up with dealing with this member.

I was contacted to make some facebook "like this." decals by jeremySI and i received the payment on August 17th and the order was completed and shipped on August 19th. His website is decaldude.net for anyone who didn't know.

I have gotten on September 11th a PayPal dispute stating "havent received my items and it has been almost a month"

This it totally bogus because i had went to his website and seen the decals i had completed and shipped to him up for sale with a photo of them that HE had taken.

Notice the attatchments, the screen shot of his website is HIS photo and the other is MY photo which i had taken of the job before i packaged it up.

I have sent all proof that i had came through with the order such as shipping receipt, pay pal payment, emails sent to him and screen shots of the completed order on HIS website he had posted as well as on his facebook.

I am waiting to hear back after sending all that proof but i am 100% disgusted that someone would try to scam a great business such as mine.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this guy, I can't beleive there are creeps like this out there trying to screw people.  :thumbsup:

His website: http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7597/decaldude.jpg

My photos of the finished order: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4026/facebooklikethisdecals.jpg

His Facebook showing them off: http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=105326039520307

If you send me proof (scans of delivery confirmation email,etc) I will just remove him from the forum. Thieves and scam artists are not welcome here. You can find my email on my profile.

No surprise here...I wasnt going to blast him when he tried to pull the same kind of thing on me about a year ago. He sent me a roll of chrome vinyl to print some decals on. I did as he said and sent it to him. He said he didnt like the color he wanted his money back and money for a new roll of chrome...I refused. Come to find out. he wanted me to do them again, at a differnt size..He did all the sizes wrong...and wanted me to pay for his mistakes...

He has been nashing me ever since on here little smart comments. I just ignored it.

He asked me about these decals that you have done guest...Looks like he is trying to get you this time.

Profile: http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4775

Hey guys, Just wanted to give everyone a heads up with dealing with this member.

I was contacted to make some facebook "like this." decals by jeremySI and i received the payment on August 17th and the order was completed and shipped on August 19th. His website is decaldude.net for anyone who didn't know.

I have gotten on September 11th a PayPal dispute stating "havent received my items and it has been almost a month"

This it totally bogus because i had went to his website and seen the decals i had completed and shipped to him up for sale with a photo of them that HE had taken.

Notice the attatchments, the screen shot of his website is HIS photo and the other is MY photo which i had taken of the job before i packaged it up.

I have sent all proof that i had came through with the order such as shipping receipt, pay pal payment, emails sent to him and screen shots of the completed order on HIS website he had posted as well as on his facebook.

I am waiting to hear back after sending all that proof but i am 100% disgusted that someone would try to scam a great business such as mine.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up about this guy, I can't beleive there are creeps like this out there trying to screw people.  :thumbsup:

His website: http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/7597/decaldude.jpg

My photos of the finished order: http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/4026/facebooklikethisdecals.jpg

His Facebook showing them off: http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=105326039520307

I am seeing a pattern here..anyone else have any experiences like this with the same guy?

shady people. sorry you guys have to go through that. it gets my blood boiling when i have to deal with customers like that.

To do it with a member on here in our small community that shares info was just stupid beyond belief!  James and Guest have solid reputations so he is hit!  sounds like he will need to buy his own printer now! :thumbsup:

This is a PERFECT example of why you should always use Delivery Confirmation. It's even FREE if you print your Priority Mail labels online or through Paypal.

However, I have seen enough to know that they were shipped and received. I am waiting for jeremy's reply before I ban him.

This is a PERFECT example of why you should always use Delivery Confirmation. It's even FREE if you print your Priority Mail labels online or through Paypal.

However, I have seen enough to know that they were shipped and received. I am waiting for jeremy's reply before I ban him.

Good luck John, he won't answer any PM's or emails from me at all.

I don't expect him to reply...he has no defense. But I have made others aware of his shady dealing in other places as well. He needs to buy a printer..eventually he is going to run out of people to do his printing for him.

I don't think he can afford a printer, he would then have to learn to do things the correct way. I mean hes not even smart enough to pull a scam off lol

Keep me posted. I am anxious to know if paypal backs you up. If I don't hear from him by this time tomorrow, he will have to find a new place to do business.

Oh i'll keep EVERYONE posted. I cannot stand low lifes that scam people.

It's good (bad still) to know that James has had a encounter with this guy too so i'm not looking like i'm making this up.

He wanted 90 decals, then he pays me then says "hook me up with some extras and i will be back for a lot more" and says "Ohh yea and can you do a higher nice dpi.  I need these to look as nice as possible so they sell and need to get more" Typical scammer talk if you ask me.

If anyone gets emails from him i would advise you to report as spam and disregard! Known emails are jeremy0203@aol.com and chick4life0@aol.com

Unfortunately Paypal will probably side with him unless you can show a delivery confirmation from ups or usps or however you sent the job to him. I hope for your sake im wrong and they side with you.

So everyone make sure that when you ship out a job to get delivery confirmation with it. USPS only charges an extra .70 for it which is worth it in the long run.

I had a similar situation a while back with someone here but I do not remember if it was him or not, I will look in my records tomorrow and I will pm Bannerjohn if it was him.

Okay I haven't been home for a couple days but I was just made aware of this. I see not one email or pm from you, thanks for waiting for a reply. If everyone must know my PayPal account was jacked last week and was locked by PayPal for that activity so whoever did that with my account is the one who opened that case. I have no reason to scam you, I got them from you in a very timely manner and am very happy with the quality. I am not home right now but when I get home I will see if they will let me close that out or I will call them to see what they can do. Believe me you aren't the only pissed off one, I have 2 grand locked in PayPal now for at least 6 months because of the dipshit who tried using my shit

And James don't even try to say I scammed you,  how bout you tell them actual story. I never asked you to do the chrome job over again. It was the second job I got from you the rectangles remember. Yes I had the size wrong and you forgot to prrint out part of the image on one of the three. We even made a deal since you messed up 1/3 of the order that I would pay you 2/3 of the original price and you would print them all again which I paid you. One month later when I still didn't have them and you weren't answering my emails as to why I didn't is when I asked for the money back. You didn't answer the emails but you sure saw that one and sent the money back. I have even asked you to do stuff lately but I guess I wont since you think I somehow scammed you. And please don't try to deny any of that because I still have every email between us on that situation

user Guest produced his evidence, to Banner John.  looks like JeremySI needs to show his emails etc. from Paypal,  to Banner John,   ,where he is locked out and his Paypal was hacked. Works both ways.

user Guest produced his evidence, to Banner John.  looks like JeremySI needs to show his emails etc. from Paypal,  to Banner John,   ,where he is locked out and his Paypal was hacked. Works both ways.

I have asked.

OMG look im not lying. :thumbsup:

here you can see they limited my account to where i cant use it. then an email stating how they were closing my account even after i provided them with a huge damn list of things that proved it was mine

post-4775-1298655658305_thumb.jpg

post-4775-12986556583792_thumb.jpg

post-4775-1298655662115_thumb.jpg

post-4775-12986556621363_thumb.jpg

and fyi i called paypal and was able to get them to close.

how about next time actually sending an email or message informing someone of the situation and getting an answer instead of saying you did. coming out and calling someone a scammer before even talking to them makes you look ridiculous

I just logged into PayPal and the dispute is "Being Reviewed By PayPal" it says.

We will see how this turns out but i have sent you 2 emails saying, one they have been shipped as well as one saying "Hey Jeremy! You should have received your decals by now. Let me know if there is anything else i can do for you." One on August 20th and another on August 24th. The PM i sent to you did not save in my Outbox as i didn't have that checked.

I was not being ridiculous at all, If you give someone a great service and they want to claim otherwise, most would do the same as well.

There was no need to send you a email after getting the dispute email from Paypal beings everything is handled through Paypal so i replied through that and awaited a response as i should have.

I truly hope this gets resolved very soon. Thanks!

you shoulda just sent an email saying hey whats up with this dispute on paypal. i didnt even know anything about it until i got an email from someone on here saying you started a thread saying i was scamming you

you shoulda just sent an email saying hey whats up with this dispute on paypal. i didnt even know anything about it until i got an email from someone on here saying you started a thread saying i was scamming you

JUST got the email 1 minute ago

"DecalDude has closed this dispute.

Thank you for working with your buyer to resolve their concern.  We hope

you found the PayPal dispute resolution process to be helpful as you worked

toward an agreement.

Any funds associated with this payment that may have been considered

"Disputed" are now available for withdrawal.

Thank you,

PayPal"

Thanks for your cooperation Jeremy, I had no idea your account was hacked. I have had a few customers file disputes against me and my business in the past (i've won all of them) so i was handling this as i would any other.

Thanks again!

no prob, i definitely dont scam people. but yea paypal is sucking right now, even after many days of proving who i am and that my business is legit they still closed the account and are holding $2000 for 6 months.

but like someone said delivery  confirmation is something you should get on a decent size of money. almost always paypal will side with the buyer if their is no delivery confirmation

1. Paypal is essentially a bank. They are not,however, regulated like banks are. In other words, they can do anything they damn well please.

2. It costs me .19 cents for delivery Confirmation on first class...when I print the label through paypal. Which is about as easy as it gets. The postman picks it up, I don't leave the house. DC is FREE with Priority mail. I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't use it, esp on a $100+ Item.

Having said that..did Paypal give you any reason or explanation on the reason they shut down your account?

This is why I transfer money to my bank account...never keep more than $500 in Paypal at any given time.

So I see 2 people here who need some lesson learning. I hope you have.