marcuso

Unscheduled Down time

We had a period of unscheduled downtime today that was caused by a misconfiguration that I made.  The issue was resolved shortly after John alerted me to the problem.  I am sorry for making the error.

• Like 1

Our 'down times' must have coincided because I never noticed :D

At least it was was up in time for the spammer liao to post multiple spams across many threads...

Our 'down times' must have coincided because I never noticed :D

At least it was was up in time for the spammer liao to post multiple spams across many threads...

the down time was a year ago. The spammers love to pick old posts to spam to. Spammer is gone and so are his posts. He would have been gone sooner but lately it seems that nobody knows how to report stuff like that. Or bothers.

Well I was right then (just not very observant). I was 'down' about a year ago :P Almost recovered this year...

I always feel bad about reporting a post like that. Somehow it makes me feel like I'm telling you to do your job or something. Wrong as usual I suppose. Next time I'll hit the report button :D

Well I was right then (just not very observant). I was 'down' about a year ago :P Almost recovered this year...

I always feel bad about reporting a post like that. Somehow it makes me feel like I'm telling you to do your job or something. Wrong as usual I suppose. Next time I'll hit the report button :D

Reporting a posts helps me to do my job. I get an email,instead of having to read every post.I do sleep from time to time. It just makes it easier.