Sign in to follow this  
Debra Payne

First of many questions!! Help!

Okay, here we go with the questions.  Got my first cut after several hours.  Great Job even if it did take me forever to get to that point.  Now I am trying to cut a larger decal.  About 20" long.  In Sign Blazer, when it goes to start cutting, the head hits the "emergency stop" button on the left side of the cutter.  It halts everything and the display says it is waiting.  I cannot seem to move the design once I am in the cut window of SB so how do I keep it from going over that far and stopping the machine.

Second question,  Tried the same design in Sign Cut.  When I try to import the eps file, nothing shows up.  It says it is reading the file but it goes quickly and then nothing shows on the screen.  What am I missing in this program. 

Going to switch jobs to machine embroidery for a while, until one of you guys help a helpless old woman.  LOL 

your cutter cuts from right to left, so you have to start at the far right on your vinyl. , and place your vinyl to the far right.  to stay away from the reset button,  and hit the origin button to start from that area.  Also in Signblazer  there is a place to CHECK MARK, rotate across vinyl, to change directions of your width of design. .  

I line up my vinyl about 5 inches from the reset button to start my cuts. It's never bumped into the reset button. It seems to give it plenty of room.Sandy

if its only with this file, and you do know how and are setting the origin properly, im going to say its a problem with the graphic file, of maybe just how its laid out on the vinyl.

are you sure the cut is smaller than the with of the vinyl that you have it set for, and is oriented properly?