Sign in to follow this  
txpatrol

Anyone have a file with ribon cartridge barcodes for the PC-60?

I've seen references on several forums that there's an .eps file that contains the barcodes and cut paths to cut your own barcode stickers using silver ribbon on black vinyl.....but I haven't found anyone that actually has that file!

Can anyone help me out?

each specific product is issued a barcode . . . is that what you are looking for??

Yes.  The barcode stickers that go on the ribbon cartridges.  I have a few spot color barcodes that came with some zeronine refills, but I'm looking for the full set of them.  Supposedly there's an .eps out there somewhere that you can use to print your own.

Yes.  The barcode stickers that go on the ribbon cartridges.  I have a few spot color barcodes that came with some zeronine refills, but I'm looking for the full set of them.  Supposedly there's an .eps out there somewhere that you can use to print your own.

txpatrol... I too am looking for the same! I have a few barcodes, but missing black! I will start scanning what I have if you want, and we can build a new set?

Yes.  The barcode stickers that go on the ribbon cartridges.  I have a few spot color barcodes that came with some zeronine refills, but I'm looking for the full set of them.   Supposedly there's an .eps out there somewhere that you can use to print your own.

txpatrol... I too am looking for the same! I have a few barcodes, but missing black! I will start scanning what I have if you want, and we can build a new set?

I'm not sure how well they would scan.  Perhaps if there's a way to figure out the widths and spacing of the lines, we could just reproduce them.

I have cartridges for all of the following for the PC60:

Black

Cyan

Magenta

Yellow

Green

Red

Blue

White

I don't have any silver ribbon yet so I can't print any to try.  I'd be curious if they would actually work from a scan though...

If you know the UPC of the barcode you are trying to replicate, Corel has the tools to convert it.

If you know the UPC of the barcode you are trying to replicate, Corel has the tools to convert it.

As far as I can tell these are not in any industry standard barcode.  They are short, only 2 digits from 10 to 20 and there are only 2 or three bars on any label.

The originals are silver foil with black printed over the top - the bars are silver.  I've read that people were able to use spot silver ribbons and print on black vinyl.

cindy this is a zombie thread and see you are from Chengdu, China and all post have been about bar codes.  what is your interest at usc forum?