Sign in to follow this  
Shrikezero

Gamers?

I have a few minutes to kill at work and it looks like its been a while since we had a game related topic...

So, what do you play?

I play:

Borderlands

Dark Age of Camelot

Plain Sight

Half Life 2

Left 4 Dead

Gratuitous Space Battles

World of Warcraft. Going on 4 years. Cant get away from the darn thing. My Son got me playing.

xbox

LargeDrunkenCat

madden, cod bo

LargeDrunkenCat??? I have a little angry dog...

Too many to list, but for now, Demon's Souls, Mario Galaxy 2, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, Ta;es of the Abyss, Heavy Rain...

Monster Hunter Tri (wii)

and I have a 360 but i don't much play it because Im not a hardcore gamer

Am I the only one that plays freecell anymore?  :rolleyes:

Who would have figured ... I play FreeCell , at least when I had an XP computer . The Vista machine has a FreeCell I don't like . I have played sequencial games & am up to 16K spomething . I skipped game # 11,982 as that game is said to be impossible & nobody telling the truth has won it .  ;)

Roger, it is well documented the game 11,983 is the impossible one, not 11,982...

ERNTTTTTT , wrong answer  :rolleyes: . I just did another check & the web is saying game # 11982 is not possible to solve without a bug or adding a glitch . There is a youtube video showing it being solved with a bug ( whatever that is ) . I solved game # 11, 983 .

All games can be won with a little paitence and a 10lb sledgehammer! :rolleyes:

ERNTTTTTT , wrong answer  :huh: . I just did another check & the web is saying game # 11982 is not possible to solve without a bug or adding a glitch . There is a youtube video showing it being solved with a bug ( whatever that is ) . I solved game # 11, 983 .

Well, if it's posted on the web it MUST be true...

ERNTTTTTT , wrong answer  :) . I just did another check & the web is saying game # 11982 is not possible to solve without a bug or adding a glitch . There is a youtube video showing it being solved with a bug ( whatever that is ) . I solved game # 11, 983 .

Well, if it's posted on the web it MUST be true...

I understand that & agree 100 % . Being posted on the web a zillion times is certainly much more credable than 1 post from a forum member ( which is on the web also :huh: ) I also know that game # 11,983 can be solved as I did that .... I have the magic marker data on my moniter to prove it .  :)

I understand that & agree 100 % . Being posted on the web a zillion times is certainly much more credable than 1 post from a forum member ( which is on the web also :huh: ) I also know that game # 11,983 can be solved as I did that .... I have the magic marker data on my moniter to prove it .  :)

I think what the left side is trying to say is he solved 11 and 983  :)

I think what the left side is trying to say is he solved 11 and 983  :)

When did you start that habit ? ........... ( thinking  :) ) . I meant I solved every game from 1 - 16,000 EXCEPT game # 11982 . ( I solved more but sombody wiped that # off my moniter , so I'll have to resume at 16K :) )

Right side , keep playing game # 5 ( that is considered the easiest game to solve ) until i get there to learn ya more  :)

When did you start that habit ? ........... ( thinking  :) ) . I meant I solved every game from 1 - 16,000 EXCEPT game # 11982 . ( I solved more but sombody wiped that # off my moniter , so I'll have to resume at 16K :huh: )

Right side , keep playing game # 5 ( that is considered the easiest game to solve ) until i get there to learn ya more  :)

I'm thinking if you played that many games, you need a life more than i do!!!

Maybe you need to talk to your vet, er dr and see if you're ocd??  :)

When I started playing Free Cell , there were 32,000 games . I made it a quest of mine to complete . I am 1/2 way there , but need to get an XP machine again ( or find out how to put that version of Free Cell on this Vista machine ) . It is an escape mechanism ( like this forum ) ... while I'm watching Tv etc , I can play the game , surf the net or check into here ... OCD ? no contest , but only in certain areas . Areas that I would like to be more compulsive in , do not motivate me enough . I bit the vet last time I was there & they refuse to see me again  :huh: . You have not madre it past game # 5 , have you ?  :)

dunno, probably already played the 32000 several times over, pretty much all i do when i want some distraction and like you play while watching the tellie!

I got 5 monitors on this system, one small one that has the tellie running 24/7 and the others are either surfin the net or playin freecell!

And we all know you're ocd, you're on here all the time! :huh: