Sign in to follow this  
OP

anything better than sign blazer??

I have so much trouble with sign blazer, a list of thing to long to share. 

Is there another program that I can use?

I want one more like AI or even Inkscape that will talk to my UScutter vinyl cutter

It normally takes 20 - 30 mins for me to take an image from AI and put it in sign blazer, SB wont see the color white, the thickness of lines and so many other issues and it takes forever to do work arounds

Any help??

AI with signcut pluggin. done.

How does singcut  pluggin work?  Where do I get it?

Thanks

If you purchased a cutter from USCUTTER  your 1 year license code should be on your order confirmation from USCUTTER  You can purchase other cutting software.    JUst remember  you are complaining about FREE software.  others costs hundreds to thousands of $$

If you purchased a cutter from USCUTTER  your 1 year license code should be on your order confirmation from USCUTTER  You can purchase other cutting software.    JUst remember  you are complaining about FREE software.  others costs hundreds to thousands of $$

I realize that I am talking about a Free program, and it's not working well for me.  Thats why I am on here looking for suggestions on another program. 

If I have to pay for another program thats better than using a program that does not do what I need even though its free

Thanks anyhow

Personally I use Flexistarter.8.6   You can design in other programs like .ai or (inkscape which is FREE) and import into Flexistarter without any problems.   Flexistarter runs about $99  with contour cutting $130.   or like I said  you can use Signcut.  I think Flexistarter is very user friendly

Do any US Cutter models come with "permanent" software other than Signblazer?.....I wonder if the Great Cut software that came with my Expert 24 will run a Zen Green or Black....

• Like 1

Personally I use Flexistarter.8.6   You can design in other programs like .ai or (inkscape which is FREE) and import into Flexistarter without any problems.   Flexistarter runs about $99  with contour cutting $130.   or like I said  you can use Signcut.  I think Flexistarter is very user friendly

Great I will check it out

THANKS!

Do any US Cutter models come with "permanent" software other than Signblazer?.....I wonder if the Great Cut software that came with my Expert 24 will run a Zen Green or Black....

none that I know of.  Except the higher end  Graphtec and Rolands come with the software for Illy and Corel plugins. which are both made by the Flexi company.   You can purchase, Flexi  products from US Cutter, which is yours forever.

Flexi-Pro is the best according to the big sign companies & most everybody else that I have asked . I think SignBlazer is much better than Flexi starter . It is just a matter of how much you want to spend or can justify . Me.. the answer is NO , nothing is better than SignBlazer :thumbsup: . For cutting vimyl decals , I don't know what you need with anything else ( design & cut ) ... printing , I can see other stuff would be easier .

I am hoping to upgrade to Zencut Black.....But might have to stick with the GCC version that comes with Great Cut.....I love that with my Expert 24 I can got right from Illy CS3 to cutter.....

are there any plugins that go from signblazer to gcc lx24 if so where do i find it

just design in ai and output to a file you can bring into sb

What do you mean by "plugins that go from signblazer to gcc lx24"?  Are you not able to cut directly from within SignBlazer to that cutter?