Sign in to follow this  
mr300s

You can tell I am a Ford Man

Had fun doing this one up 1100 and jpss paper on the stang and easy weed on the text and Shelby logo...

IMG_3334.jpg

IMG_3333.jpg

IMG_3335.jpg

Is there some other make of car?? I have 5 vehicles all Ford ranging from 7 years old to 18 years old and from 60,000 miles to almost 300,000miles almost no problems. I am going to retire one truck because of rust(famous in West Virginia for our rusted cars) still runs great with 236,000 miles but the body is falling off. Any way back to the thread Great looking work :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

personally i think the work sucks!!!

but that may be due to the fact that I'm a Chevy Guy!!!!!  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D I was holding back & was hoping somebody would go there  :thumbsup: ... Doesn't FORD stand for " Fraid Of Racin Dale " ?  ;D

:thumbsup:;D ;D I was holding back & was hoping somebody would go there  :thumbsup: ... Doesn't FORD stand for " Fraid Of Racin Dale " ?  ;D

I was waiting for you guys.  I knew it was coming,  all in good fun  :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;D I was holding back & was hoping somebody would go there  :thumbsup: ... Doesn't FORD stand for " First on Race Day " ?  ;D

Fixed it for you! ;D

SHIRT LOOKS REALLY GOOD!, lare you using pigment or dye inks?

That was done with cobras new pigment ink

;D ;D ;D I was holding back & was hoping somebody would go there  :thumbsup: ... Doesn't FORD stand for " Fraid Of Racin Dale " ?  ;D

Who is Dale

;D ;D ;D I was holding back & was hoping somebody would go there  :thumbsup: ... Doesn't FORD stand for " Fraid Of Racin Dale " ?  ;D

Who is Dale

Must be Evans?  ;D  Roy Rogers wife  ;D

post-2082-12986556433081_thumb.jpg

post-2082-12986556452739_thumb.jpg

I always thought it was Fix Or Repair Daily or (you will) Find On Road Dead ......

No worries here, got my chevy truck and I'll be happy to tow it in for ya!  :thumbsup:

I always thought it was Fix Or Repair Daily or (you will) Find On Road Dead ......

No worries here, got my chevy truck and I'll be happy to tow it in for ya!  :thumbsup:

Most of the tow trucks I see are FORD hauling Chevys and that other brand that starts with a D

;D ;D ;D I was holding back & was hoping somebody would go there  :thumbsup: ... Doesn't FORD stand for " Fraid Of Racin Dale " ?  ;D

Who is Dale

Dale Earmhardt SR