I have Copam cp-2500,  a pinch roller broke and I have been in contact with US Cutter since June, Ticket ID: KZH-874003, with several corrspondence by e-mail and telephone.  I can not get a replacement part.  US Cutter repeats it is trying to get the part?

Best of luck to you if your machine needs anything from US Cutter.

I've had no problem getting parts. Maybe they have just run out and are waiting for a shipment from the manufacturer? After all, they can't force the manufacturer to send..they have to wait just like everyone else.

Rodger..how many pinch rollers for your copam have you ordered with no problem?

I've had no problem getting parts. Maybe they have just run out and are waiting for a shipment from the manufacturer? After all, they can't force the manufacturer to send..they have to wait just like everyone else.

Yes Ordering parts,  I get overnight parts for automobiles, I get overnight parts for lazer Printers, I get overnight office supplies from Staples,  I get over two months wait for a pinch roller and still waiting?  Hummmm.  I'm just sayin!!!

Unfortunately we have a big problem with our manufacturers not having the parts we need at times and also no shipping the correct parts. We have tried many different methods of ordering with little change. In the past we have stock 2 or 3 times the amount of parts that we actually need because of this, but recently we have been shipped incorrect parts a few times in a row which causes major set backs. I am currently putting together an overnight parts order for this manufacturer. I do not know how this will go, but hopefully they will send us the correct parts so we can fill your order. I just went and surveyed my stock of bone yard cutters and we are completely out of Copam pinch rollers so I am going to grab one off of a new machine and replace that when we get your part. I do apologize for this poor service. Please PM me with contact information so that I can get you taken care of. Thanks.

John ,

I ordered 2 & got them within a few days this spring  :thumbsup: .

OP , where did your pinch roler break ? I think it is a manufacturing flaw . I am going to order 2 or 3 more as the 1 I bought as a spare got put into use today & still have a broken 1 on the Co-Pam at my farm . All three pinch rollers that broke , broke in the same place , all were original & 3 years old  ( bought just before they started coming with a USB port ) . The boss that holds the pin right in front of the adjustment screw broke . It looks sturdy especially with the size springs that pull against it . When I took a needle nose pliers & tested the remaining metal , it broke unbelievably easy . It is a cast unit instead of being a machined part & made from VERY poor quality metal . The cutter I have at my farm has cut less than 50' of vinyl so I don't think it is the impact from releasing the pinch roller onto the vinyl .. seems a time related issue somehow as I have had 3 break within a couple months . I posted in another thread that I had recently started keeping the rollers up to take the advice about not getting flat spots on the actual roller , not anymore . Being a welder & dealing with metal .. it does not seem the tension the springs put on it would break it . I know the last pinch roller broke while not in use & not from what i had suspected broke the other 2  ( I had thought somebody dropped something on the lever ) . I heard this 1 break & seen parts flying . I am still satisfied with the cutters , satisfied with the distributer USCutter & know most stuff has a achiles heel . I hope the manufacturer starts having them machined instead of having them cast . I expect the last original pinch roller to break soon  :thumbsup: .

Levi.  I look forward to receiving the pinch roller so I can resume use of the unit.  As Roger has stated my use has not been great.  No more than two rolls of vinyl in a years time.  I appreciate movement on this issue.  It has been static for a while.  I will thank you all when I have an operable machine again.  Information for mailing is a follows.  PO Box 2048, Tahlequah, OK 74465 -or shipping- 203 S. Commercial Rd., Tahlequah OK 74464.  I look forward to receiving the pinch roller.    David

sounds like UScutter needs to put their foot down with their supplier. you guys are their biggest damn purchaser in the US and you are stupid if you continue to stand for poor service from them. their poor service is just making your guys' look as bad

I'm sure USCutter is doing what they can . Might be a big demand for pinch rollers recently & wiped out their supply & the manufacurers supply also . Heck , I can dream/imagine ... the manufacture opted to have some pinch rollers machined  instead of the cast ones that supply now  :thumbsup: . I think when they drill/ream the hole for the roller that holds the springs , it weakens it too much . Better quailty metal may have held up . 007 , where did your pinch roller break ? I love the Co-Pams , industrial quality with an affordable price . " IF "  I ever need another cutter , I might go up to the next level in cutter , depending on what USCutter is selling then .

You really need to contact me if you have not received help from someone else already... I am awaiting your call/ private message.

for someone who seems to be in such a big hurry, he sure isn't being very cooperative.

Levi.  I look forward to receiving the pinch roller so I can resume use of the unit.  As Roger has stated my use has not been great.  No more than two rolls of vinyl in a years time.  I appreciate movement on this issue.  It has been static for a while.  I will thank you all when I have an operable machine again.  Information for mailing is a follows.   PO Box 2048, Tahlequah, OK 74465 -or shipping- 203 S. Commercial Rd., Tahlequah OK 74464.   I look forward to receiving the pinch roller.    David

did he call or just think the magical uscutter fairy is going to  drop one in the mail from a user forum . . . . Call Tech support!!!!

Levi.  I look forward to receiving the pinch roller so I can resume use of the unit.  As Roger has stated my use has not been great.  No more than two rolls of vinyl in a years time.  I appreciate movement on this issue.  It has been static for a while.  I will thank you all when I have an operable machine again.  Information for mailing is a follows.   PO Box 2048, Tahlequah, OK 74465 -or shipping- 203 S. Commercial Rd., Tahlequah OK 74464.   I look forward to receiving the pinch roller.    David

did he call or just think the magical uscutter fairy is going to  drop one in the mail from a user forum . . . . Call Tech support!!!!

He was asked twice to send LEVI his phone number. So far the only communicating that I know of has been to me or open forum. 2 days still waiting for a phone number.l Or is it 3?

He was asked in two places to send LVI his phone number.

I am assuming at this point that he has contacted us and that I am just unaware that he is the guy from the forum. I have pulled several Copam pinch rollers over the past few days so maybe one of those customers customers was 007. I sure hope so.

I hope so too. My guess is we won't hear from him again til he has something else to complain about.

Ticket ID: KZH-874003,

John, Thank you for your help.  This ticket was upgraded to critical because I had talked to US Cutter and was under the impression by now it would have been taken care of and received the pinch roller.  I guess you are correct the pinch roller fairy does not exist and did not drop one in the mail even though I supplied the mailing and shipping address in this forum.  Bad fairy.  US Cutter holds the cards and I am not feeling like there is much assistance with this matter.  As far as contacting you with a complaint,  No one wants to complain about anything.  I just want the machine I paid US Cutter for to be operational.  It would be wonderful if I could contact you and praise you and US Cutter on your fast and courteous customer service.  I am still waiting for a pinch roller. 

I look forward to a phone call, a pinch roller?  Is there anything else I should do.  My last phone conversation  with US Cutter I was advised a pinch roller would be taken from a unit in inventory and sent to me.  Also, in this bd I was advised of the same.  I sincerely hope this is resolved.

I don't know, trying anything I can to get a pinch roller.  That is all I want.  Can you help?  Do you work for US Cutter?

No I don't have your phone number. I asked for it but you never sent. If you had, I would have passed it on to Levi.

I'm beginning to wonder if you are paying attention to what anyone is saying.

All I ever got from you was an address,no phone number. I don't know about Levi.