ramy

Graphtec CE5000

I disagree with that ( imagine that ) . Naming names & making it personal like you & heavy d did is NEGATIVE Scott . Reread the thread with your eyes open if you don't realize that ( especially before you edited some posts ). You & heavy d need to forget the past before it can be let go . The animosity shown by you 2 is what brings up the past !!! ( I am describing all the threads lately that has taken a negative & personal direction ) . I am ready to let it go .. but any post by you or heavy d will get my opinion as a reply . I didn't start the crap & am not gonna leave it alone until you 2 do .

• Like 2

Rodger I came over here because there was some people including yourself that was talking shit to one of my friends and I came to talk shit back to you. You can't handle it, that's not my problem. Anyways, I'm done on this forum for awhile so talk all you, as I stated before this forum has one foot in the grave as does US Cutter's business and I am glad I had something to do with it.

• Like 2

D E L U S I O N A L is how what you have is spelled :)

• Like 2

I disagree with that ( imagine that ) . Naming names & making it personal like you & heavy d did is NEGATIVE Scott . Reread the thread with your eyes open if you don't realize that ( especially before you edited some posts ). You & heavy d need to forget the past before it can be let go . The animosity shown by you 2 is what brings up the past !!! ( I am describing all the threads lately that has taken a negative & personal direction ) . I am ready to let it go .. but any post by you or heavy d will get my opinion as a reply . I didn't start the crap & am not gonna leave it alone until you 2 do .

I was referencing your remarks about the other forum not this one - as you talked about the negativity there - 1 thread does not define a forum forever.

feedtroll.gif As I stated before I am done with the negativity and refuse to go down that road again. constructive discussion sure, fanning the flames - not any more, that will be left to the new pro . . .tongue.gif

• Like 2

As I stated before I am done with the negativity and refuse to go down that road again. constructive discussion sure, fanning the flames - not any more, that will be left to the new pro . . .tongue.gif

I know you mean heavy d :P:P:P . I will leave that to him also as long as he does not involve me or address me .... that goes for anybody....

Treat me nice , I'll treat you BETTER ... treat me bad ... I'll treat you WORSE !!! :bear:B)

edit : BTW .. you are INCORRECT in the 1 negative thread on the other forum .. almost every thread i read had negativity directed at this forum . You yourself posted some of that negativity there . let's be able to discuss anything , but lets deal with the truth !!!

• Like 1

but 9/10 of them are Rodger, Bay, Ash and Bear posting nothing to do with vinyl related help - that is not the measure of a Helpful forum, that is a social networking area for a select few

war00000.gif

quoting this so it does not get edited like some other posts have been ...........

• Like 2