ramy

Graphtec CE5000

FiveStar ... 5 . I didn't forget how fun you are . USCutter vinyl forum is the original Vinyl Forum !!! often imitated , NEVER duplicated !!!! Funny how " one foot in the grave " it is here .. that you have to show up to continue the spat from eons ago ... Too boring where you frequent ? USCutter forum members will bring a beer to all imitating forum's gravesite ... of course it will be recycled .... :D

Nope I just had some free time and wanted to start shit again. Nothing more, nothing less. BTW, LOL on the "original vinyl forum", maybe for you it is.

One foot in the grave wwwwhahahaha

Now that's funny right dere bud.

You need to check the posts per day and then tell me how dead it is.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Some people are soooo funny

Can, you say Drama Queen? I can weeeeeeeeeeeee

:blink::D

If you was here when it was a "real tech support" forum you'd understand. Now you 3 or 4 that post a thousand times a day could do that on facebook or an IM and then see how "active" this place is ;)

Hey Scott ,

You are not correct in your figures again ... 90 % .. REALLY LOL ( I would wager a HUGE amount you are over 2x wrong because I am guessing even that is many times over what some of us socialize with postwise ) besides most of our little " tangents " are based on vinyl related stuff . the recent rash of stuff was about the hog hunting file , don't ya know ;) . I agree 100 % ,war is not the answer & as soon as you & heavy d drop the insane grudge stemminng from the nasty personal comments that was made towards USCutter & some of their employees , while jambing the other forum's link down USCutter's & EVERY member here's throat ( a year or so ago ) , peace will replasce the hostility you & heavy d post . I think it is very peacefull here now , just have the usual small percentage of drama that some do because of an emotional situation OR the SOME do on PURPOSE . Wouldn't it be nice if adult behavoir would prevail & those constant negative subjects were left alone , like most people's parents taught :huh:

I also disagree with you very much about the measure of a Helpfull forum . The comraderie here is not 2nd to any forum I have ever known of . I thought I was in kiddy land when i visited the place you defend all the time . slurs & immature jabs thrown at USCutter over there in almost every thread I read on my 1rst visit ...NAA , I like the demeanor that John keeps going here !!!

Honestly & meaning this with sincerity , you & heavy d should try to get along here & bury the proverbial hatchet or move along to where serious childish behavoir is preferred . I plead guilty , no contest for myself & the others you mention as far as humorous childish behavoir ... you should try it , it is much more fun ... for EVERYBODY IMO ( well ALMOST everybody since I want to be accurate math wise :) ).

• Like 1

Nope I just had some free time and wanted to start shit again. Nothing more, nothing less.

LOL , SURE ...............

" BTW, LOL on the "original vinyl forum", maybe for you it is. "

IF USCtutter was not the actual 1rst vinyl forum ( it was the only vinyl forum I found on internet searches 4 years ago ) it is what is as much the 1rst Vinyl Forum as Harley Davidson is the 1rst motorcycle . there was actually a small motorcycle company that produced motorcycles before Harley Davidson , but world wide HD is accepted as the 1rst . I am not a Harley Davidson fan BTW , I like FAST sport bikes that perform & do more than make noise .. technology is a great thing & Harley refused to come along on the technology trip ...

too bad things turned out like they are , we had some MAJOR fun . the constant crap starting is not doing anything but causing hostility between the forums , & that is not needed . IMO all this is done to take a jab at Marcus ( owner of USCutter ) , why not do that direct if that is the intent :huh: ( for the rest that don't know the whole story , I am 1 million % sure that is the goal ). That man must have more patience than anybody else in the world or just doesn't take the crap serious enough to do what he shold have a LONG time ago IMO . I know it must be putting John in a tough siuation with the relationship he has with you & Dak . His patience is immense also or a couple of his friends would be gone IMO .

• Like 1

If you was here when it was a "real tech support" forum you'd understand. Now you 3 or 4 that post a thousand times a day could do that on facebook or an IM and then see how "active" this place is ;)

a thousand times a day :huh: I have been here 4 years & have posted 4,000 times ... I know the other 3 have posted much less than I have so your math is DELUSIONAL . Ash has given more tech support for his time here than anybody . You should know from your Mod days here , this is not meant as a tech support tool . USCutter has asked for suport tickets to be made for that . This is for inexperienced people to learn how to make decals & experienced people to learn more . That is what it has done for me & countless others . BTW , I was here at the time you speak of .

• Like 1

Hey Scott ,

I thought I was in kiddy land when i visited the place you defend all the time . slurs & immature jabs thrown at USCutter over there in almost every thread I read on my 1rst visit

I haven't seen anyone diss usc on the forum you speak of since the beginning so you are basing your opinion on 1 look a long time ago - it is far more helpful and civil than you have set in your mind. it is truly people helping each other with no expectations of payment or score keeping. No one is selling anything or pushing one product over another.

I am thru discussing this as it just grinds on so many peoples nerves and is counter productive

I haven't seen anyone diss usc on the forum you speak of since the beginning so you are basing your opinion on 1 look a long time ago - it is far more helpful and civil than you have set in your mind. it is truly people helping each other with no expectations of payment or score keeping. No one is selling anything or pushing one product over another.

I am thru discussing this as it just grinds on so many peoples nerves and is counter productive

those posts are still there for everybody to read , so the date they were posted is not that relevant . You started this crap ( read the thread again if that is not apparent to you ) . So don't start it & I won't respond .

• Like 1

but 9/10 of them are Rodger, Bay, Ash and Bear posting nothing to do with vinyl related help - that is not the measure of a Helpful forum, that is a social networking area for a select few

war00000.gif

I really have to disagree with that one. Those people help out and answer questions all the time. I try to help where I can but I'm still in the 'newbie' category when it come to vinyl cutting. I see you helping out all the time too. I even posted a message thanking everyone for all their help as do many others. I don't understand all the bad vibes going on the past couple days?

I spent a couple months searching for vinyl cutting info back when. I found two very helpful forums. This one and one dedicated to t-shirts. I didn't join the t-shirt forum because I was more interested in vinyl cutting. I found nowhere else to compare. This forum is so good because it blends help with fun. If a place isn't fun to go to, there will be little help available... Luckily, this forum is not a trade place where only work related topics can be discussed. How boring would that be?

I've been through a lot of forums through the years. Seen them come and go. There's still one around that I don't go back to because the owner actually threatened me when I publicly (and politely) disagreed with one of his proposed changes. I would hope this forum stays alive for many more years and remains a friendly and fun place to visit. To accomplish that, the folks here have to be able to have some fun. If you get involved in many forums, you'll find out that the best ones are the ones that do go off topic now and then and promote the fun. It's what keeps people coming back...

So, "can't we all just get along?" :P

• Like 1

Bear , that is my exact perspective also . :thumbsup: It is HILARIOUS that you are mentioned in the quote & you are talking 3rd person type of thing :D but ... I also think that group is a SWELL group of fellas that help others as they can & also help people feel relaxed instead of thinking they are in the middle of a subtle argument all the time ( unlike a couple other members :) ). NONE of those SWELL guys are trying to further themselves here at all , just being real :thumbsup:

BTW, I know a woman who sold her cutter that was 14 yrs old and never had changed her blade.

Wow, she must not of cut anything. I go thru about a blade every month or two, not counting the machines that run reflective.

Wow, she must not of cut anything. I go thru about a blade every month or two, not counting the machines that run reflective.

You are exactly correct. She had it for 14 yrs and never cut anything. That's why Rodger and others can have blades last so long, if you never cut anything the blade tends to not go dull.

You are exactly correct. She had it for 14 yrs and never cut anything. That's why Rodger and others can have blades last so long, if you never cut anything the blade tends to not go dull.

5 , you are sounding like an unintelligent person .... IF you never cut anything ... you blade NEVER goes dull . Sounds like you know from experience , so i will agree ... :thumbsup: I don't know because I do cut !!! 651 Oracal ( what I cut ) does not dull even the cheapest blade if your set up is correct . IF i suspect my blade is getting dull at all , I change it . I have about 50 + blades I bought CHEAP off of e-bay ( of course I could have bought 2 - 3 clean cut blades with the same money :huh: but I am not dumb enough to do that & am frugal enough to save some money & have PLENTY of spares in both degree blades . )

Why are you hiding behind a different name ( was member FiveStar ) ? hard to respect that .. I am Rodger .. try using your real name .

Shame is the number one reason to hide your name from the public.

After I read all the old stuff, I can see why they hide their names.

It's unbelievable to me that Marcus doesn't kick them out of here. I

like to have fun, these guy's are not fun in the slightest of the imagination. All this over a forum they were trying to push on another businesses (Belongs to Marcus) website.

Please, oh please give me an eject button, I'd show you how to end it in a hurry......... ip address changers don't work around me either weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Go back to that dead forum I saw just the other month.

Kinda wasted my time typing in the url really.

I have allot better things to do with my time. Like come to this forum and have a blast.... guess that makes others jealous when you have fun... instead of diving head first in as others tend to do! Listen, I live one time, I'm gonna have fun whether anyone lies it or not.

Like I said I live ONCE, and If you don't like what I say or do, or like me having allot of fun, then go crawl back under the pitiful rock your miserable hide came from.

Cause on this forum all of us guy's believe in helping others and having a blast with them.

You jump on them, you jump on me. Marcus is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I couldn't put up with what he does over at my forum.

The guy has brass ones, HUGE brass ones to put up with junk like I see that goes on in here, gezzzzz

My 3 Cent

• Like 1

5 , you are sounding like an inintelligent person .... IF you never cut anything ... you blade NEVER goes dull . Sounds like you know from experience , so i will agree ... :thumbsup: I don't know because I do cut !!! 651 Oracal ( what I cut ) does not dull even the cheapest blade if your set up is correct . IF i suspect my blade is getting dull at all , I change it . I have about 50 + blades I bought CHEAP off of e-bay ( of course I could have bought 2 - 3 clean cut blades with the same money :huh: but I am not dumb enough to do that & am frugal enough to save some money & have PLENTY of spares in both degree blades . )

Why are you hiding behind a different name ( was member FiveStar ) ? hard to respect that .. I am Rodger .. try using your real name .

Probably because I deleted my account (fivestar) and have had this one for years and started using this one. Rodger any time you are around Caldwell Ohio you look me up. I'll show you what cutting/printing vinyl is all about. I don't have to hide, you know it as well as I do, I'm one of the best vinyl people you've ever met online, period. That's not bragging, conceded, gloating or anything else, that's the truth and you know it.

Shame is the number one reason to hide your name from the public.

After I read all the old stuff, I can see why they hide their names.

It's unbelievable to me that Marcus doesn't kick them out of here. I

like to have fun, these guy's are not fun in the slightest of the imagination. All this over a forum they were trying to push on another businesses (Belongs to Marcus) website.

Please, oh please give me an eject button, I'd show you how to end it in a hurry......... ip address changers don't work around me either weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Go back to that dead forum I saw just the other month.

Kinda wasted my time typing in the url really.

I have allot better things to do with my time. Like come to this forum and have a blast.... guess that makes others jealous when you have fun... instead of diving head first in as others tend to do! Listen, I live one time, I'm gonna have fun whether anyone lies it or not.

Like I said I live ONCE, and If you don't like what I say or do, or like me having allot of fun, then go crawl back under the pitiful rock your miserable hide came from.

Cause on this forum all of us guy's believe in helping others and having a blast with them.

You jump on them, you jump on me. Marcus is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. I couldn't put up with what he does over at my forum.

The guy has brass ones, HUGE brass ones to put up with junk like I see that goes on in here, gezzzzz

My 3 Cent

seems the goal is to provoke to the point to get people kicked off

In life , for every action , there is a reaction . The goal is not to get members banned . It is to have them behave civilally & also to defend the accusations made . The internet is in a class in itself ... take the bars I hung in when younger ... respect & civility was dealt with in a much quicker/direct way :thumbsup: . It is quickly learned that if you don't want the reaction.. don't do the action . That is what all this crap is about .

@ heavy d who posted " Probably because I deleted my account (fivestar) and have had this one for years and started using this one. Rodger any time you are around Caldwell Ohio you look me up. I'll show you what cutting/printing vinyl is all about. I don't have to hide, you know it as well as I do, I'm one of the best vinyl people you've ever met online, period. That's not bragging, conceded, gloating or anything else, that's the truth and you know it. "

I don't know it or believe it , nor did I question that . I am very satisfied myself & could care less about your ability or your own opinion of your ability as your demeanor as of lately sucks . You posted in post # 26 , " Nope I just had some free time and wanted to start shit again. Nothing more, nothing less " I hope you are as arrogant & proud of that as you are your opinion of yourself & it keeps you happy enough not to have to TRY to convince others of it in here anymore .... I'm in Crownsville , Md & in Weston WV if you want to look me up , I'll show you what it is about also .

@ Dakota again .. Ash responded to post # 26 ( quoted above )& his other " nice " posts . Is that what you describe in post # 40 :huh: What reaction would you expect :huh: a lip sneering Elvis imatation ... " Thank you ... Thank you very much " :huh: Homey don't think so !!!

icon_offtopic.gif

How did a discussion about blades get so off topic. Lock it John!

Scott ( who I consider a friend ) ,

That is easy , you & heavy d made it personal .. named names & made accusations which caused a reaction . I have a right to my opinion without being talked down to . EVERYTHING was " on topic : until you & then heavy d took it off topic .

Best to let things lie & not ask questions that the answers are already in black & white . I think I stayed mature & did not get emotional/angry etc . I actually had some fun as I cold not take what was said seriously . B)

• Like 1

As I said before......That's the only reason I posted here. I could also care less where the hell you are. I wished you was competing directly with me. I'd show you how to properly run a business.

As I said before......That's the only reason I posted here. I could also care less where the hell you are. I wished you was competing directly with me. I'd show you how to properly run a business.

sorry , I am not in the " shit starting " business :D . I hope you are satisfied with your business or soon get satisfied , that way you would not be so insecure about other's business !!!

• Like 1

sorry , I am not in the " shit starting " business :D . I hope you are satisfied with your business or soon get satifieded , that way you would not be so insecure about other's business !!!

Now, the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwwwhaahahahahahaahahh :thumbsup:

Now, back to the hog riding, and vinyl cutting, tech supporting weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm growing tired of ignorance, its bliss! :blink:

• Like 2

heavy d , look at my avatar & read my signature line .. hopefully that will help you calm down & be happy :)

• Like 1

Along with so many others I concider Heavy D a friend who has helped me a lot with my printer. in the early days he helped teach me many things about the vinyl world. problem is he always has the coolest equipment and I want one like his! Love that new printer!

Nope I just had some free time and wanted to start shit again. Nothing more, nothing less. BTW, LOL on the "original vinyl forum", maybe for you it is.

Dakota , I considered heavy d ( 5-star ) a friend also . After posting how he has towards me , I don't feel the love anymore .... Also posting the above quoted post shows his intent here . His stuff must not be that cool to want to spend his time as he has . If he is that bent at USC , it's owner or specific members here , why not be direct or why come over here at all . All he is doing is causing more friction between the forums . The other forum is not represented by heavy d & I am glad of it . I can discuss or debate most anything , some can't . If the offensive posts regarding USCutter was deleted over there & some respect shown , that forum would be looked upon as an ally instead of having similar demeanor to how heavy d is here .

I can't wait until I give my opinion about something flammable , because if me saying ... IMO , I think buying 4 regular blades ( 4 X $4 = $16 ) is better than buying 1 $16 blade ... it will get much worse than this did with heavy d . I don't mind & actually enjoy most of the discussion . I find humor in most things & don't take much personal , especially over the internet .

IMO heavy d should get some counseling or get censored if he keeps up his intentions on this forum . He wasn't like this before .

• Like 2

I think that is where you are living in the past - nothing negative has been posted since the very beginning . . . as you have said let the past be in the past and put it to bed. if you had not brought it up nobody would go looking for old post! it would be forgotten history