jmatson

business Cards

Is there anyone on here that can do business cards.

I was going to go somewhere online but thought i would see if anyone on here can do them for me.

Is there anyone on here that can do business cards.

I was going to go somewhere online but thought i would see if anyone on here can do them for me.

Stormy does them!

i dont think stormy does them in large batches i think he just prints them with a regular ol' desktop printer. you will not find anyone on here that can come close to the prices you can get from an online shop that does business cards as their main gig

I've always found that quality cards bring in quality business. Think about springing for letterpress, foil stamping, thicker material, custom die, something like that. You're whole business is about custom signs/vinyl? Why not use decals as your card. Buy a stamp with your contact info and stamp the app tape on a decal, then hand those out. It shows the product and sells your business.

I've always found that quality cards bring in quality business. Think about springing for letterpress, foil stamping, thicker material, custom die, something like that. You're whole business is about custom signs/vinyl? Why not use decals as your card. Buy a stamp with your contact info and stamp the app tape on a decal, then hand those out. It shows the product and sells your business.

+1:) I like your thinking. Great idea. Thx