Rich

Coupon code?

Are there any coupon codes for USCutter? I need to buy a bunch of vinyl and it looks like their prices are the lowest, correct me if I'm wrong though, but would still like to save a few bucks.

I haven't seen any however the fact that you are buying a lot and their shipping is $9.99 no matter much you buy you will save quite a bit on shipping....

Signsupply.com is cheaper last time I checked, I get all my vinyl from them(pretty much all oracal 651)  and since you are ordering a lot I am sure you will make the min  $150 for free shipping limit

The 9.00 shipping is great but it would be nice to have a First Time Buyer Discount. When spending a couple hundred dollars at a new shop it is always nice to receive 10-15% off.

After that discount, however, the prices are usually a lot more than USCutter... and so you shop there once and thats the end. USCutter strives to offer the lowest prices and best product period... so you don't NEED discounts and other coupon codes and bs.

However, they do put things on sale once in a while- so keep your eyes peeled as they are often really good deals.

• Like 1

Signsupply.com is cheaper last time I checked, I get all my vinyl from them(pretty much all oracal 651)

I realize this post (and thread) is over two years old but I just checked signsupply.com (Ordway) and for a 10yd roll of 651 it is $17.50 and at uscutter it is $4 less...

and to have the one roll shipped to me signsupply charges $15 vs Uscutters' $9 shipping...

• Like 1

Look at siser easy weed at signsupply.com vs uscutter, for a 15"X10yr roll $65.49 at uscutter.com vs signsupply 34.95.  Shipping is 6 bucks, ez-weed is way way cheaper there.  Outdoor vinyl is quite a bit more.  You just have to shop around for what you need, find a good cheap place and order, sucks because most people like to buy a bunch of stuff at once but now a days you have to ship around.  Better yet, find some place to sell it to you wholesale.

Better recheck your math the dots you select for size aren't where you think

1 yd. $7.50

5 yd. $34.95

10 yd. $64.95

50 yd. $285.00

This is directly from their site. Make absolutely sure which dot you selected because the 50 yd. dot is on the line below.

• Like 1

I did look at SignSupply..the $34.95 is for 5 yards.not 10.