Sign in to follow this  
berk0080

Broken Endcaps

The damn packaging was so tight that Both of the endcaps on my MH-721 broke while unboxing. I can't imagine that I am the only one this has happened to.

DSCF1022

DSCF1037

DSCF1036

Also, the metal lever on the left hand limit switch was missing. Seriously though, I'm going to need that!

DSCF1031

DSCF1029

Any chance I can get USCUTTER to replace these parts?

Thanks,

-Justin

if you have't done it yet, put a support ticket in and also call them Monday.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit

Sure hope you have contacted us already on this, but if you havent then you cant either create a support ticket by following Speedoggy's link or you can call us at 888-298-8143. We will take care of this for you.

Sure hope you have contacted us already on this, but if you havent then you cant either create a support ticket by following Speedoggy's link or you can call us at 888-298-8143. We will take care of this for you.

:huh:

It's probably been said already, but really appreciate your presence on the forum, Levi.

:huh:

It's probably been said already, but really appreciate your presence on the forum, Levi.

+1

I've said it before and I say it again: I hope Marcus and Karl know how valuable Levi is to them and to USC.

I've said it before and I say it again: I hope Marcus and Karl know how valuable Levi is to them and to USC.

That is soooooo true

Have to ask, was it shipped via ups?

Almost ever package that comes in via UPS has been beaten to death including a $1000 LED sign shipped in a wooden crate...

This would have been shipped FedEx.

even worse,in my experience. But I don't see how the shipping makes a difference. he said the foam packing was on so tight that it pulled the end caps off with it.

There are "horror" stories from both UPS and Fedex......However, since I switched my US shipping to Fedex where ever possible, my damaged, lost, etc. shipments are almost nil....Could be I have a great Fedex driver and had a bad UPS hub.....Results will vary based on where you are located.....

This would have been shipped FedEx.

even worse,in my experience. But I don't see how the shipping makes a difference. he said the foam packing was on so tight that it pulled the end caps off with it.

Yes, but the tabs had to have been broken before he pulled the packing material out. This damage would have been from shipping. Ill admit that the tabs are weak, but they do not normally break when removing the cutter from the box.

There are "horror" stories from both UPS and Fedex......However, since I switched my US shipping to Fedex where ever possible, my damaged, lost, etc. shipments are almost nil....Could be I have a great Fedex driver and had a bad UPS hub.....Results will vary based on where you are located.....

Dunno, could be, but even the UPS driver complains about some of the packages they 'make' him deliver...

Haven't had an issue with Fedex yet (crossed fingers). Even had 5 UPS's delivered, not even a ding on the box! :thumbsup:

I drove into my driveway just as the contract driver was going to roll the 2 Co-Pams out of the van . He had a rented van with a magnetic Fed-Ex sign . I scolded him & told him it was electronic equipment , didnt phase him at all . The packages were heavy for 1 person .. I bet he does that to every package he delivers if noone is around .