ChappyEight

Bevel/Chisel?

How would I create a bevel effect similar to the posted photo?  I'm thinking in order to get the letters, bevel, and outline I'm going to need three layers of vinyl, correct?

Also, how do I create this logo?  I was thinking I'd just have to trace it in SignBlazer because it would be hell trying to find the exact font probably.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Washington_Nationals2.jpg

Sorry, just noticed the fonts forum so I reposted here.

How would I create a bevel effect similar to the posted photo?  I'm thinking in order to get the letters, bevel, and outline I'm going to need three layers of vinyl, correct?

Also, how do I create this logo?  I was thinking I'd just have to trace it in SignBlazer because it would be hell trying to find the exact font probably.  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Washington_Nationals2.jpg

Oh how wonderful.  Now, another question after opening that eps file.  Keep in mind I'm using SignBlazer Elements.

1.  I don't want to have the red background, just the D and C.  Therefore, when I delete the red background, there is still blue inside of the D.  However, there is actually a piece of color, if you will, that is the shape I'd like to get rid of.  Can I use that shape to essentially cut (or subtract) out of the blue background that extends through the D?

Thank you already for the assistance. 

Hello,

Even for me sometimes i find some files tricky.

However this was as easy one.

Here is how i fixed it for you.

1. Import EPS logo

2. Select all (Control +A) and then press P on the keyboard (P= Punch Through)

3. Right Click on the colors bar and then select the unwanted color and delete.

4. Select White the same way and i changed it to a light grey.

Hope this helps

Jerry from SignBlazer.

Washington Logo.SBD

Washington Logo.SBD