Sign in to follow this  
Connor

How do i get my images from CorelDrawX5 into SignCut to be cut?

I cant figure out how to create an image in corel draw x5 and export it to sign cut to be cut.  Everytime I export an image into sign cut it tells me it will take hours to upload my image and then half way thru stops and nothing has been done.  How do i get my images into sign cut so i can create some vinyl decals?

Should be an application launcher, on the top tool bar, some call it a rocket launcher. Click on it, and a drop down box should appear with send to sign cut listed. Unless they've changed something in X-5

I am having the same problem, there is a patch available from sign cut, it is on the web page, it has not worked for me yet. I upgraded from Corel x4 , so I am using X4 for cutting and X-5 for printing . Would like to get X5 up and going it  has some nice upgrades, and I really like sign cut. If you have mcafee virus protetion, you have to disable it to install patch. Mark

Hi, i have Corel Draw X5 and Flexy sign i just save the file in AI format an then import it on Flexy. I needs to weld items sometimes but works good. Im trying now to cut direct from CDRX5 does anyone knows how?

You cant directly cut from any corel draw version or adobe illustrator.

You always need a plug in like signcut or liek you do now use other cutting program to cut your files.

That is life.

Paco

Hi, i have Corel Draw X5 and Flexy sign i just save the file in AI format an then import it on Flexy. I needs to weld items sometimes but works good. Im trying now to cut direct from CDRX5 does anyone knows how?

If you have a graphtec you can use the cutting master plugin

You cant send files to Corel Draw X5 yet, the plug in does not work. You need to export the file out as a EPS or AI file. If you use AI then in the next screen you have a chose of compatibility, here you want to change it to AI 3.x. Then check Preserve curves and text by removing transparent effects and put a check in Curves. Thats what works for me but I just started..

Oh the plugin should be fixed in a mo or 2, thats what I was told.