Beardown

Graphic requests section ....

Hey can we get a board for ..Graphic Help and Requests...?  Something to that effect... It woiuld do nothing but help the newbies that just get your cutters .... I think that it could help everybody.!!

Please let me know what you think?

BEARDOWN

Guest fivestar

I think it is an excellent idea.  Even though this forum was originally put here to help with US Cutter's plotters, I think it has expanded beyond that and is starting to become a forum for sign making in general due to the help of yourself, tater, many more and of course Billy Hughes.

Beardown, i think its a great idea! and i think everyone on the forum would be able to use it in one way or another, there is always some graphic that I want or need but don't have, and i for one can use all the practice i can get designing custom graphics.

I think the more this forum expands the more it will help US Cutter's sales, mostly because everyone one of us on here owns a cutter from them and customers always like to see other people that bought the same thing they did and see that it works!

Awsome I am glad that you guys are liking the Idea !  I hope that they decide that this could be something good for everyone !!! 

I like to see this too I have spent alot on clip art and such and have no problem sharing a my finds and makes of my own... If it dont fit in here im sure we can find or make a new message board that we can do stuff like Clip art video and thing we can share it help us noobs a great deal We could link the sites

Jd of D4Kustomz

I like the idea... We are all here to find help, or to help other people out, weather it is a veteran or a noob, everyone would benefit!

Thanks  Marcuso !!!!!!

The New subjects are here !!! I belive that there are 3 of them !!

The new Section Board name  is called "Graphic Help and Requests"

and the new Topics are

"General Help" If you need general help with Image Sizing, Colors, or Tracing, post here.

"Vectorizing" Post here and request if your raster image needs to be vectoirized.

"Graphic Requests"  Post here if you need help finding an image / clip-art. Please do not post any copyrighted material.

I think that this can really help alot of people !!!  So If you guys can help someone or need help ...Lets do IT !!

Again Thanks Marcuso !!