Sign in to follow this  
Raquel

FlexiSign Pro 8.1...how do you clean up the image?

Okay...so I am TOTALLY new to this thing,  :) my ex bought a plotter and it came with Flexi and Artcut...we knew right away that Artcut was out. We have NO Books on either program...so here's my problem....

I am desperately trying to figure out how to "clean up" the image once I trace it? I get my image into flexi and trace it out no problem (well I guess somewhat of a problem cause I am here) but I don't know how to "clean" the lines? It's a really curvy design and I've tried messing with all the little commands when tracing it and they result in varying levels of "badness" but how do I clean it up so that there aren't any "notches" in my design and it cuts smooth?  :D

PLEASE I am desperate to figure this thing out...yes he's my ex yes I am helping him out with this because it benefits my business as well as his!

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Raquel

Okay...so I am TOTALLY new to this thing,  :) my ex bought a plotter and it came with Flexi and Artcut...we knew right away that Artcut was out. We have NO Books on either program...so here's my problem....

I am desperately trying to figure out how to "clean up" the image once I trace it? I get my image into flexi and trace it out no problem (well I guess somewhat of a problem cause I am here) but I don't know how to "clean" the lines? It's a really curvy design and I've tried messing with all the little commands when tracing it and they result in varying levels of "badness" but how do I clean it up so that there aren't any "notches" in my design and it cuts smooth?  :D

PLEASE I am desperate to figure this thing out...yes he's my ex yes I am helping him out with this because it benefits my business as well as his!

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Raquel

Did you look in the help section? Also on the toolbar there are editing tools.