ainakeaboy

Car and truck templates

I just got a 4 disc set of all kinds of Car,boats,atv,big rigs and motorcycles templates for cheap . Now my question is what are these used for ? How do i make them full size in signblazer ?It says 1/20 scale , so do i times the size by 20 to get full scale ? I attached a sample of what is on the disc, i deleted some of the stuff on there to make it small enough ,Hopefully somone knows how to actually put them to use .

jimmy.EPS

jimmy.EPS

1/20 scale means 1" is equal to 20"    Mine had a little ruler that came with my set to measure with.    They are full size at 1/20 scale.  They would never fit on a screen  because this Jimmy is 176.8" long.  I don't know about Signblazer, but in Flexi I just zoom it./and or select it and change the height x width in proportion,  Can be used to show a customers vehicle with designs on it. etc.

So i times the original image size by 20 to get real life size ? I want to use the templates to do custom graphics for specific cars . Is this possible ?

So i times the original image size by 20 to get real life size ? I want to use the templates to do custom graphics for specific cars . Is this possible ?

i would create your design using the 1/20th scale to keep the file size down. then whenever you need to cut it you can scale just the design to normal size

Just received an ad from Denver Sign Supply for Art Station Vehicle Templates for $249.  There is over 1600 at 1:20 scale.

I don't know if this is good or not, I have never bought from them.