Sign in to follow this  
CocoVee

New from Dallas, TX

Hello All,

Newbie here from Dallas.  Just purchased the MH721 25 inch cutter and hoping I will learn a lot and maybe be able to help.  Does anyone know if there are some type of training videos for this cutter?  I am a person that needs to see it done versus just following the instructions.  I have searched youtube and not much out there.

Thanks for the help.

Sharon

Howdy and welcome from West Virginia there are some videos how tos on this forum. and there are several on you tube try different things such as plotter cutter,vinyl sign making,vinyl letter cutting etc. there will be many repeats but a lot of info.  Just read ,experiment and don't give up a word of advice get a supply of cheap vinyl like greenstar to pratice on.

Dan

Howdy and welcome from West Virginia there are some videos how tos on this forum. and there are several on you tube try different things such as plotter cutter,vinyl sign making,vinyl letter cutting etc. there will be many repeats but a lot of info.  Just read ,experiment and don't give up a word of advice get a supply of cheap vinyl like greenstar to pratice on.

Dan

Thank You Dan,  I will search for the videos on the forum with those words.  I bought some vinyl shelf paper from Walmart before I joined this forum.  Is this a good substitute for practice?  Not sure about the thickness and the backing.

Sharon