Sign in to follow this  
rvargas831

SOS....NEWBIE GETTING READY TO LOSE IT...AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh: OK GUYS...NEED SOME HELP B4 I THROW THIS THING OUT THE WINDOW AND REVERT BACK TO MY FAITHFUL CRICUT...UGH...I'M TRYING TO DO SOME REALLY FABULOUS ONZIE TEES FOR MY GRANDBABY..AND TRYING TO CONSERVE AS MUCH HEAT VINYL AS POSSIBLE..SO I'M STARTING AS FAR THE THE EDGE AS POSSIBLE...MACHINE ATE IT...SO, I MOVED IT OVER MORE..STILL ATE IT..MY MACHINE SEEMS TO HAVE AN UGLY HUNGRY TO WASTE FOR MATERIAL..:D?..WHY??? I HAVE THE ROLLERS ON THE GROOVES, ECT...PLEASE HELP  :'(

THANK YOU OUTBREAK SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH....MANY HAVE VIEWED BUT NO ADVICE...MY NEEDLE IS CUTTING FABULOUS IN THE AREAS THAT MY MACHINE DOESNT EAT......BUT I HAVENT TRIED THE PEN ATTACHMENT...I'LL GIVE IT A WHIRL.....IF IT WORKS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.....THANKS AGAIN "OUTBREAK"....

You can't get real close to the edge.  You're probably wasting more material in errors than if you just left a 1/2" margin.

I found with my my machine if I wanted to cut real close to the edge I had to position the roller real close as well.  If I do that I can cut within millimetres of the edge. I too chewed up quite a bit of material before i twigged what might help. I have a pcut and use thermoflex.

thank you sooooooo much guys....i def will try adjusting...i'm thankful it doesnt happen only to me...keep an eye out for my next problem..xoxox..ciao babies

THANK YOU OUTBREAK SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH....MANY HAVE VIEWED BUT NO ADVICE...MY NEEDLE IS CUTTING FABULOUS IN THE AREAS THAT MY MACHINE DOESNT EAT......BUT I HAVENT TRIED THE PEN ATTACHMENT...I'LL GIVE IT A WHIRL.....IF IT WORKS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN.....THANKS AGAIN "OUTBREAK"....

ALL CAPS turns people off real quick!!!   ALL CAPS means your yelling!!!! And I don't like to be yelled at.  I will never reply to anyone that uses all caps, whether I have the answer or not.   It's computer etiquette..  and my opinion. 

Sounds like these guys have you going down the correct path, but if you are unable to resolve your issue from help here just give me a call at 888-298-8143.  :huh:

;D Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! It works..yahhooooooo.....didnt have to bust out with the Cricut ( :P ).....one more question.....when I'm using heat vinyl, do I have to use the teflon sheets...or is pressing the heat vinyl solo ok?;D Thanks again...ciao babies  ;)