Laceylp

Zen Banner Material

I also got some hem tape as long as I was there

I never used hem tape always just cut a nice straight line and left it at that.

Now that I have it I see its just strong double sided tape.

My question is do you fold it back on to the banner or fold it back onto its self?

or does it matter?

I use powertape and it's one sided and goes a GREAT job. No need to go through the BS of folding over.

Powertape is expensive, and you stil dont get a clean edge like if its folded over...I lost jobs over the powertape and never used it again, maybe its just cause people like the folded hem around here... Ultraflexx is expensive too. Have you tried anything else? You could have more money in your pocket i think if you tried other brands...

I have done thousands of banners. Big price and big name means nothing. I've got some stuff from US Banner that was absolute crap. I still have some that I use to wrap coroplast signs for shipping,and that's all it is good for.

Is there a youtube somewhere that shows how to finish the edges of a banner if you are cutting it off a roll like this?...

PS....I can still not get my head around the fact that all the grommets will not be perfectly spaced...

I have never had a customer say a word about grommet spacing.Ever.

But,complaints have been made to US cutter and they said they would talk to the supplier. For a deal like this that increases my profit, I ain't gonna complain.