Sign in to follow this  
pig pen

Question for Dakotagrafx

Hi, Thanks for the help so far. I got my laser point to cut with the Lxi expert software. Now my question is , I put in creation P cut and it wants to know what model.What model would be the same as the LP. It cuts but I still have a couple little problems,such as when it finishes it goes all the way back to where it started and keeps going till the vinyl is out of the cutter then shuts off. Also with my R24 I could use the show me box to see if my cut fit on the vinyl, now this tab does not work.I'm wondering if I have the wrong model in. Any suggestion would help. I'm not much of a computer person. I'm not in the sign business,only have this to letter our trucks. Thank You .  Tom

First under options in the cut screen do you have the box checked that says advance after plot?  that should make you cutter to the end of the cut after finishing the weed box.

not sure on the show me box - I have never seen that.  i enter the dimensions of the vinyl and then go to the panel tab and it shows your layout on the vinyl and if there are tiles