Sign in to follow this  
Lucasswift

pcut 1200 and flexisign - cutting backwards

have just set up the pcut 1200 with flexisign

sends files to cutter fine - but they are cutting backwards / mirrored

is this a problem with settings in flexi of the pcut

please help!

thanks - but flexi is not set to mirrored and is sending the correct material to the cutter, but the pcut is cutting backwards.

Very very frustrating - I can't find anyone who can fix this!

what version of Flexisign are you using?  and with what type of an operating system,? (computer)  and does it have a dongle Usb flash drive) and password?  

Flexi 8.6v2 - windows xp on a brand new pc - yes has the usb dongle and password for flexi - was a legit purchased copy

I can't get it to stop cutting backwards.................help

When you are saying Flexisign8.6 are you referring to Flexisign?.  Or Flexistarter8.6?  BIG HUGE difference,  About $4100  worth of difference

Are you from the US?   You haven't stated. If so,   Did you set up Flexisign on the English version when you did your set up?.     Some Europeon cutters cut   left to right.  there are several Creation PCut 1200 models, which did you put it on?   CR CS CT? And does the  Prefix match your cutter model?  See what it will do on the  generic Roland driver PNC1000,,,   ,If you actually move the mirror button to like you want to mirror the image ,  does it make the image correct,?  or no change?  

I'm just throwing some stuff out there...

From Australia, and set it up in English

the cutter is chinese and it is a pcut CS1200

Everything works but the backwards cutting

sorry,  I am out of ideas. When you click the mirror button to mirror, in your software, does it make it correct?  or is it still mirrored in your screen?   You could see whether it is Flexi or your cutter by trying a different software..  You could download and try the Signblazer,  It is Free software.  

download is on page 1 of this thread.

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php/topic,21665.0.html

From Australia, and set it up in English

the cutter is chinese and it is a pcut CS1200

Everything works but the backwards cutting

there is the whole problem - if you bring it north of the equator it will cut the right way :huh::D :D :D :D :D

when i loaded my flexi up to my mh871 i couldnt find the 871 in flexi so i put in something else and it cut backwards i looked in noobies post put the roland pn 1000 in and it took off and did great hope this helps there is a ton of cutters out there that use the roland format

Thanks guys for you help and humour.

Have been in touch with the manufacturer, they are sending me a new motherboard - they have diagnosed a faulty motherboard from all tests

Who would have saw that one coming...............

Thanks for all your efforts - lets hope this new motherboard fixes it!

Lucas