Sign in to follow this  
woodruff

1 P-CUT PROBLEM

I bought my  24" P-CUT over one year ago, worked well right out of the box, even  used it to draw alot, now, i use my cutter everyday, i mean, everyday !! i do use the serial cable becuase the others just dont work,  i do use SIGNBLAZER, i love it, i do wish there was an upgrade for it that would allow you to email art from it. i also have flexi starter and it dont do near as much for me as signblazer,  PROBLEM IS, I TRIED TO CHANGE FROM PLOTTER PIN BACK TO CUTTER BLADE, THE CHEAP PLASTIC HOLDER ASSEMBLY SHATTERED, I MEAN INTO PIECES !!!!!!!!    :thumbsup:    I  SPENT 2 WEEKS TRYING TO GET SOMETHING DONE ABOUT IT, OR EVEN JUST TO BUY ANOTHER CHEAP PLASTIC PEACE TO REPLACE IT,  FINALLY THE 3RD WEEK, KNOWING NOTHING WOULD BE DONE, I MADE MY OWN ACUATOR HEAD UNIT OUT OF METAL !!! YES METAL!!!    :):thumbsup:

IT WORKS BETTER THAN EVER, CUTS CLEANER, TRACKS ALOT BETTER, I CAN NOW CUT CIRCLES THAT START AND STOP AT EXACLTY THE SAME POINT.    US CUTTER PLEASE PUT A LITTLE MORE QUALITY IN YOUR WORK, YOU HAVE SOME  (SOME) GREAT PRODUCTS, JUST DO THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, DONT CUT CORNERS,  ID BUY 2 MORE OF THE P-CUTS TODAY, I LIKE THEM, HOWEVER THEY ARE NOT BUSINESS QUALITY RIGHT FROM THE BOX,    IM LOOKING TO BUY ANOTHER ONE JUST LIKE MINE FROM A PERSON IN MY HOME TOWN, ILL USE BOTH OF THEM TILL THEY DIE,  BUT PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER, HIGHER QUALITY CUTTER FOR ME TO BUY..............  THANKS

US Cutter does not make the cutters,  they are China made.  and purchased and resold.  Other dealers sell them also.   Glad you got it fixed though.  

And they do have higher quality cutters.  They are  called a Graphtec  or a Roland. 

US Cutter does not make the cutters,  they are China made.  and purchased and resold.  Other dealers sell them also.   Glad you got it fixed though.  

And they do have higher quality cutters.  They are  called a Graphtec  or a Roland. 

This is all very true. We also have the part that broke on your machine. Simply give us a call at 888-298-8143 if you need parts for your machine.