jmatson

Wrap on race car.

I am working on the Wife's Dirt car. doing a wrap just with 651 15in's at a time. Wondering how do i stop it from getting bubles and wrinkles.

I;m only applying couple inches at a time. stretching it as i go. For the most part it's doing good.

And what is the Major dif if i wasn't cheap and used the wrapping cast. And everyones opion will the 651 last?

post-8070-1298655575765_thumb.jpg

post-8070-12986555758709_thumb.jpg

post-8070-12986555776428_thumb.jpg

post-8070-1298655577718_thumb.jpg

For a dirt car 651 is overkill! I use 651 all the time, have not had an issue yet. you can apply wet, but I have found that dry and patience comes out good.

ok cool. i got the hood and rear driver quater panel left. I painted the car once and stupid lady gave us latex didn't last couple days in 100% hum. So sanded down and vinyl was my best option

Could you please post the EPS or tell me where you bought the clip art. IT would be really appreciated.

Wouldn't cut vinyl be a whole lot easier than wrapping for this design?  I don't see anything there that couldn't be done in cut vinyl.  Just a couple colors over black. 

the whole car is wraped in black vinyl.

it is cheaper than paint, a gallon of enamel automotive paint goes for over $250 where I work.

Go to fleet farm and get industrial acrylic enamal for 55 a gal. Just reduce and hose it on there.