Sign in to follow this  
fireguy

Back glass pricing?

What should I charge to do a back glass on a truck. It will be 45in by 10in text only. Is there a price per square inch I can go by of what is the best way to price that kind of stuff. This is my first time doing something like this. And what do you charge for the install

$50.00 installed unless they want more than one color

What should I charge to do a back glass on a truck. It will be 45in by 10in text only. Is there a price per square inch I can go by of what is the best way to price that kind of stuff. This is my first time doing something like this. And what do you charge for the install

Back glass is easy. 50 bucks sounds about right.

man, i must be too cheap, ive done several back windows, last one was 45" by 10 1/2", white vinyl, only charged $30 and i installed, i never charge for install unless its huge,  i sell all my vinyl under 18cents per square in, for basic decals  and as low as .3 cents per inch on large jobs.  so what is vinyl worth for your materials/ labor nowwa days :thumbsup:?

man, i must be too cheap, ive done several back windows, last one was 45" by 10 1/2", white vinyl, only charged $30 and i installed, i never charge for install unless its huge,  i sell all my vinyl under 18cents per square in, for basic decals  and as low as .3 cents per inch on large jobs.  so what is vinyl worth for your materials/ labor nowwa days :thumbsup:?

Yup, you're too cheap.