Guest spider2076

export issue

Guest spider2076

Ok, i've read through the forum and can't seem to find an answer to my problem, here is it....  I have exported my SBD files to JPG before. However, now it doesn't want to work. All I end up with is a grey box with no type of image. I really need to be able to do this function so my customers can see my designs. HELP!!!   

Thanks

Guest spider2076

That's what i've been doing, but no dice.

ive also had this issue, ive never beeen able to export or email the art to the customer, cant figure it out , maybe someone can help us both, i feel your pain

OK this is what i've been looking for. Just bought my cutter and setup software and system. Designed my business cards on Signblazer. CAN'T EXPORT to JPEG. Same thing, it just doesn't work. What to do? This is a big problem 4 me. Somebody Help! :thumbsup:

Try this

1.  open up Sign Blazer

2.  Open up your design and place on screen and click on it so it is highlighted or there is a box around it.

3.  click on file export, a box should appear in  the top left, and it should be highlighted in blue type in something to remember that file by say test.  It should say JPG before you change it, if it doesn't go to the bottom of the screen and make sure it is on jpeg and not EPS or something else.  , If it doesn't say JPEG click on the arrow and find it and change it to that.

4.   After you give it a name hit enter another small box should appear export JPEG.  click OK if its to small then change the numbers to increase the size.  Then hit OK and its done you would do the same to export a EPS file just have the setting on EPS instead of JPEG.

5.  Once you hit OK it will send it to your documents file and all you need to do is close out of Sign Blazer go into your documents and find it and bring it up in whatever other program you are using or bring it up in a email after hitting inserts then picture the browser will appear hit browse and double click on it after you find it and you should be ail set.

Hope this helps who ever................

This is a known problem with some installs of Signblazer, it happened to me when I was using it too. I know of 3 or 4 others who had the same issue. Never did find a solution. With mine it was sort of intermittent at times.

Finally said ta heck with it and got a different program. I love SB but I needed that function to be reliable.

Kevin