Sign in to follow this  
AussieJack

Signblazer USB Dongle

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can help me, my USB Dongle Key is not reading anymore, I have an urgent job to finish but can't do so. I have a Copam 4500 and using Signblazer (I love Signblazer).

I there anywhere I can download the info on this dongle?

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

signblazer has been out of business for a couple of years after the owner died

signblazer has been out of business for a couple of years after the owner died

I am afraid you are screwed..unless you can find someone who knows how to hack the program. It is now legal here to do that when USB dongles stop working.

Or do as the rest of us do & download the trial version ( full elements version )that is here & free . There is a few nag screens that take a couple seconds to click thru or you can buy a patch that eliminates the nag screens . Check out the SignBlazer section in the software section on the main page .

I finally got the key to work, I had to load Internet software onto the computer and then do an internet search for a driver for the key, the key only works in one of the six USB ports the computer has got so it seems which sounds strange, Signblazer opens up now but it still doesn't seem to talk to the cutter and I still can't cut vinyl. This problem is driving me insane!! Has anyone has the same problem? :'(