ericwoo

Is SignBlazer Elements availiable for Windows 7

Yes-

I've been using SBE w/W7 for some time now, and it works fine.

I did find one weird thing with fonts though, I can't seem to get SBE to find a TTF I installed in the fonts directory.

Anybody know what's up with that?

Thanks everyone.  Now for a Creation Vinyl Cutter question.

I bought a Creation P Cut Cutter here about a year ago.  Its the CT630 version 24" cutter.  It doesn't seem like USCUTTER is selling many of them anymore.

My XP computer got totally messed up so I am trying to get everything set up on my Windows 7 laptop.  I dowloaded the (14). Cutting plotter CT USB Diver from the site here: http://pcut-cn.com/edownload/download.php and the text file lists the versions of Windows software it is compatiable with.  Windows 7 isn't listed and nothing happened when I tried to download.

Is there a way around this and/or is the info just not updated?  Has anyone seen updated drivers for Windows?

I am hoping.

Awesome thanks for your help.  I downloaded it and hit run and I didn't see any confirmation that it was fully installed.  I downloaded the Signblazer software and will test to see if it works tomorrow when Im by my cutter.

But I thought you had to look up in Device Manager where the COM port was used.  I didn't see anything in Device Manager so when I installed Signblazer, I just clicked and designated "USB" as the port since I'll be using the USB connection.

Don't know if this is right but I'll try it tomorrow and if anyone knows what im doing, let me know.- because I sure as hell don't  :huh:

Speedoggy, thank you so much for pointing this place out.  That had to be the most painless guide ever!  Although I think I would have figured it out when I got to my cutter, I found out that I could also disable Signblazer's attempt to search for updates.

Awesome, just awesome.  Thanks

-Eric