Sign in to follow this  
Stlouistech

What Vinyl?

What vinyl do I need to order if I am just starting out and wanting to print decals?

I bought a 24" vinyl Cutter. Let me know.

What vinyl do I need to order if I am just starting out and wanting to print decals?

Oracal 651 is a all around good vinyl to start with 6=7 year out door use and a little forgiving....

If your going to be ordering quite a bit I would recommend US Cutters can't beat there $9.99 shipping no matter how much you buy.... I have always had great luck with them no problems

Edit  and yes agree think he used the wrong choice of words

well as far as "printing" decals, you would need a printer and printable-vinyl, just dont know if you used the wrong choice of words.

If you just bought a cutter, then it would be considered cutting or die-cutting. :thumbsup:

But yes Oracal 651 is a great intermediate vinyl which is good for all different kinds of applications.  :)  :huh:

yup oracal 651 is great to use. if you wanna try something else i also like the FDC intermediate

Oracal 651 is a all around good vinyl to start with 6=7 year out door use and a little forgiving....

If your going to be ordering quite a bit I would recommend US Cutters can't beat there $9.99 shipping no matter how much you buy.... I have always had great luck with them no problems

Edit  and yes agree think he used the wrong choice of words

:) :)