Sign in to follow this  
silvertrx

please help nobody knows what wrong as my settings seem to be the same as theres

Ive tried getting a ticket with us cutters but i cant phone them as im in the uk

im going to uploaded some pics to show u but basically when cutting it cuts corners and leaves stray cuts

Im using singblazer and ive tried changing the offset from 0.00 -1.00 but nothing works. i even tried a 60 degree blade as i currently uase a 45, all that did was make me not get a complete cut.

38258_140499279307752_100000430438102_294293_7859548_n.jpg38351_140498682641145_100000430438102_294258_1987493_n.jpg38213_140499235974423_100000430438102_294292_6917542_n.jpg37492_140500009307679_100000430438102_294308_725334_n.jpg

It looks like it could be on weed all or easy weed.  Im not sure whats it is doing with the "A"

thanks for the reply. i dont mean the weed lines. you can see on the word racing the centre of the g the a and the dot on the i the little line coming off. the A by its self is a better example. it does that to most words leaves a little line on the outside and either cuts the corner when cutting the middle section or again leaves a little line

Looks like an offset problem.  Too low of an offset.  If you use the 45 degree Roland blades, like the MH cutters do, the offset should be .25mm or .01".

when using a 60 degree blade the cuts never even completed. it wouldnt close the cut and i tried different offsets

Sorry, I am using the same machine and program and that is what I have it set at. I hope the pros will come in and have the answers...good luck :-

what is your default x and y scale settings on the pcut its self?

Maybe its got somthing to do with that.

I pay

Does the Creation P-cut have a menu setting for offset in the machine itself?  I have a Copam CP-2500 and my offset is 0 in SBE, but I have it set to  .25mm in the machine's lcd setup screen.  The other difference in my setting is I have the cut holes first checked and prefeed vinyl unchecked.  I don't think either of these have anything to do with your problems -- it looks like an offset issue - or possible a problem with the file you are cutting -- does it do this on different files?  If not try looking at the file in wireframe mode - you can see if a node is out of place and causing the problem.

Good luck

-Mike

no it doesnt have an offset on the plotter.

i sent the file to odokie and he tried cutting it and it came out fine.

if you use a pen and paper and set offset in SBE to 0 does the piggytail also appears?

Did you read the new bie manual for setting correct X and Y values?

Paco

Also with the pen rounded corners?

Can you make a picture?

Paco

SORRY I HAD MISSREAD WHAT I WAS ASKED

If i use the pen with offset 0.00 Its perfect. no stray line etc...

If i do a test cut with the pen, again its perfect.

As soon as i use a blade, no matter what offset i try it comes out wrong

So that tells you the path of the blade holder is not at fault.  Look carefully at the blade holder - sometimes a tiny piece of waste (like a tiny crumb of vinyl) will get inside and stop the blade from turning freely.

-Mike